Attacker

I had to stay upstairs the whole time while USSR and Third where partying downstairs. I would be boring anyway cause of all the slow music and mushy love stuff gross. I turned on the T.V and started watching some movies, anime and other stuff a teenager would watch.

Unknown P.o.v
I snuck upstairs from the party because I was bored. Even though USSR and Reich said no one is aloud up there I went anyway. Wait...I smell this strong smell a very sweet smell. I followed on where the smell was coming. It led to a bedroom. I heard laughter coming from there. Why would someone be up here. I smelled the air again...that's the smell coming from the person....they're....human.

America's P.o.v
I was watching dance moms until the room went dark. I turned on my phones flashlight to look around for the lamp until I got pushed behind me and fell onto the floor in pain. "Ahh!" I screamed out in pain. "Don't move" I heard. Oh no there's other vampire in this room I have to find my phone quick before I get bitten. I ran around the dark room trying to find my phone but who the vampire was they were strong. I finally found my phone shined my flashlight into they face as they hissed and fell to they ground. "Now why are you—"
I stopped for a moment. Tears ran down my face. "D-dad?"