🌺||Friends||🌺

🌼||Keiko POV||🌼

  I woke up from the light and the noises next to my room. It was so harsh besides I have to stop the noises and go back to my room "OI, WHY IS IT GODDAMN NOISY!" I exclaim roared "SEE INOSUKE! IF WERE BEING SOFT, WE DIDN'T WOKE MY DARLING KEIKO!" Zensitu complain to Inosuke "WHEN THE HELL DID WE GET MARRIED!" I shriek "Keiko-Chan~ it's okay we'll get married so—" I slapped Zensitu. We all Roar Until Tanjiro came "ughh.. Why are you guys so reverberant?" Tanjiro was sleepy "SHUT UP KENTARO! FIGHT ME" Inosuke always wanted to fight someone "Ara~ Ara~ Why is it so loud?" Shinobu mentioned "AH—AHHH SHINOBU-SAN WERE SO SORRY!" Zensitu apologize " You guys have awaken everyone by your noisy chit-chat" Shinobu was smiling but, not any normal smile.. a creepy one.. "oh boy..." I knew we have to train all night now..

"UWAAA TANJIRO" I exclaimed.

Tanjiro turned his head around to see me "Yeah?" Tanjiro said in his soft voice "Can we hang out tonight?," I wasn't finished but, I don't know if he'll accept it nor not but, I'll just let it out of my mouth "Can we hang out tonight? Only... 2 of us" I was so goddamn shy "Sure!" His smile was bright until "HEY! I WANNA HANG WITH KEIKO-CHAN TONIGHT TOO BUT ONLY ME AND KEIKO—" I slapped Zensitu before Tanjiro heard it. Tanjiro tilted his OMFG WHEN TANJIRO TILTED HIS HEAD ITS SO CUTE "Keiko! Are you okay? Your face is red as a tomato!" " Ye-yeah! Am okay!" I replied "Keiko, Zensitu~! Where are you~?" sheet I forgot I ran away from Shinobu just to ask Tanjiro to hang out tonight "Coming Shinobu-San!" I dragged Zensitu than carrying him in a bridal one "Yuuhuu! Welcome back!" "Hello.." Welp here the torture begins...

Skip Time🌺
————————————————————————————————————

"Have a nice sleep!~" Shinobu shouted in a distance I wonder how's Tanjiro... I bet his lonely without us "Keiko, Zensitu, Inosuke!" Tanjiro ran towards us "How's training?" He asked I quickly turned my frown smile to a excited smile and chit - chat
Tanjiro.

  ⚡|| Zensitu POV||⚡

  Keiko always hang out with Tanjiro I wonder why...

Flashback
————————————————————————————————————

  "Tanjiro, How come Keiko-Chan always talk to you?" I asked "Ah! Zensitu is there any reason why you want Keiko to talk you?" Tanjiro Replied " Well,... Keiko seems nice but, whenever I tried to talk to her she would slap" I touched my left cheek beside my left cheek still hurts... "Well, me and Keiko are childhoods friends. She likes nice, handsome, good personality, and my siblings. Before we met, her parents was Slaughtered by demons and she ran away and came to my house. Me and my family's have been caring her but you, well I don't know about your personality how about ask her?" Tanjiro gave me a little hint *Good Personality, Handsome* " OKAY! ILL ASK HER SOME DAY!"  I ran away from Tanjiro.

Today
————————————————————————————————————

  "Keiko-San!" I shouted "WHAT" she was annoyed "Do you think am handsome?" I said in a sexy voice

🌼||Keiko POV || 🌼

"Do you think am handsome?" As soon when Zensitu said that in front of Tanjiro. I froze and embarrassed should I tell the truth? Or lie? I mean I kinda don't to offend him.. "yes.. you ar—" "UWAAAA~! KEIKO-SAN PLEASE MARRY!" I slapped Zensitu until he got unconscious. I turned around to face Tanjiro and went back to sweet mode "Tanjiro shall we go now?" I asked "Hai!" Hai means yes in Japanese " then let's go! " I left Zensitu on the floor while Inosuke took care of him.