🦋||The Start||🦋

❤️|| Third Person POV||❤️

"Tanjiro where are you going?" Keiko asked "Oh am going to Tomioka Giyu!"
Tanjiro Replied "I wanna come" Keiko always follow Tanjiro since Keiko love him more than friends its pretty obvious " Okay! You may come!" Tanjiro smile affected Keiko. Keiko Kira followed and watched Tanjiro to Tomioka place is "is this where Tomioka Giyu place is?" Keiko asked "Guess so" " Hmph" Keiko was a bit Mad "Tomioka!" Tanjiro shouted Keiko was confused and Keiko tilted my head and realized Tomioka was infront of us. Tanjiro hugged Tomioka and Keiko was still there with Black Aura but still, smiling. Tanjiro and Tomioka are chit chatting behind Keiko until Kagaya ubuyashiki crow announced that Ubuyashiki is in Danger. We all sprint to Ubuyashiki estate we all tried but,.... Keiko saw a black spike attached to...

"Muzan Kibutsuji.."

🌼|| Keiko POV||🌼

"AGHH.." I heard Lady Tamayo voice screeched and so suddenly, We the demon Slayer had went to a place that we don't know but,... Now am alone I got sperated by Tanjiro and Giyu I fell on my knee "I... I have to find Tanjiro!" That sentence went into my head and started to sprint. As when I spring I saw upper moon 4 Nakime  SHE'S THE ONE WHO SPERATED ME AND TANJIRO! my blood was boiling and my arm was holding the sword too hard. I hopped and used of one my breathing's

Breaths of Dark....

3...

Nyctophobia!

As soon I did Breath 3 I wasn't on the ground I was falling! I quickly use one of my breaths to save myself

Breaths of Dark....

8...

Darkness of spines!

I almost died by falling on ground "Oi you okay?" I saw Obanai with Kanroji "Yeah am okay.." I replied "if your fine then keep fighting!" He shouted. I nodded and went straight to Nakime I knew that Upper moon 4 is gonna use a wall to block my way so I used my breaths

Breaths of Dark...

1...

Blindness of the dark!

As soon as I blind her I quickly called the Love pillar to used one of her breaths so she did so Obanai did even though My blindness is only 45 seconds and it's been 23 seconds to her. After the seconds is done Nakime played her guitar and let all of us (except her) not on the ground so all of us did our breaths to protect ourselves. I wonder how's Tanjiro..."ACK!" I heard a pain from Kanroji "Oh boy.." I said when she hit the wall when Kanroji was about to slash her head wait.."Obanai,Kanroji! Try to distract Upper moon 4 while I try to slash her head!" I roared Both of them agree as soon they distract her I used 2 breaths..

Breaths of Dark..

5...

Blackness Air slash!

And

Breaths of Dark...

2...

Dark hands above!

When I did that breaths I slashed her arms that means She can't play her guitar! I sighed in excitement I kicked the wall and bounced back to the ground "Good job Keiko-Chan!" Kanroji compliment me I nodded " UWAA!" Kanroji screamed "You try to fight Muzan there while I handle Nakime!" Yushiro said " B-bu-but.." " What are you? A moron?" Kanroji stunned when Yushiro said that. I hold Kanroji's wrist and sprint with Obanai so suddenly the building was falling apart we sprinted as fast as we could but, we got crashed by the buildings.