🌹|| Hanging out ||🌹

(Pretend it's night time)

🎴|| Tanjiro POV||🎴

   "OOF" Keiko finally stopped rolling down the hill "Keiko! Are you okay?" I shouted in the distance "Yeah am okay!" She made me worried! She grabbed my wrist and forced me to roll "Kei—" I said before she forced me to roll so Keiko. We keep rolling and rolling until a tree hit my back "AGH!" My back was in pain "Ta-Tanjiro! Are you okay?" Keiko said in a worried voice "yeah am okay" I replied back " let's lay down on the hill!" She pointed in the nearest hill.I nodded we walked to the nearest hill and just chit chat but,I always wondered why Keiko Hira Talk and Hang out with me?   "Tanjiro are you okay? You seemed kinda off?" She asked "UH-Uh yeah! Sorry" I apologized.

🌼|| Keiko POV|| 🌼

I sighed I exhausted and I felt wanted to go back home I asked Tanjiro if he wanted to go back but I realized, Tanjiro was asleep I didn't want to disturb his beauty sleep instead I kissed his forehead and carried him in a bridal style. My face was red as a tomato when I carried him..I remembered he carried me in a piggy back ride when I hurt my knee now it's was my chance to carry hi—"Keiko?.." Tanjiro whisper "Hm?" "Where are we going?" He asked "Back to the Butterfly mansion" I answered his answer. Tanjiro felt back asleep I sighed softly and started to him.

————————————————————————————————————
A/N: Sorry If it's very short I had a lot work like writing some story in real life,helping my mom,going to safeway sorry :/