Chapter 1: Prologue

"In other news, Chuckie Sol, a mad man in the Black Mask Mob was kidnapped at gunpoint by masked assailants earlier today. Suspicion is high that Sol was a victim of the recent turf war ragging between the mob and a new rival gang. Composed of High-tech criminals known to have crossed paths with Batman." Reporter Viki Vale proclaimed.

And their suspicion turns to be right since right now Chuckie is being held in a facility and was hanging upside down as he was being electrocuted by the Electrocutioner to get him to talk.

"I don't know about any weapon shipment, Tusk. Mask don't tell us-" the man screamed as he was electrocuted again.

"You could do better than that, Chuckie. We ain't got all night." Tusk said.

"Old Electrocutioner here gets mighty ticked when someone lies." Tusk stated.

"Where is that weapons shipment due?" the crime boss shouted.

Electrocutioner shocks the man gain but then something hit the villain in the shoulder and fell to the ground.

But before they could get a good look at it the object created a smokescreen.

Everyone coughed as they covered their mouths from the smoke. For those who managed to open their eyes they saw a silhouette of the Dark Knight.

And before they knew it Batman started to take out the goons one by one. Some tried to shoot him, but it didn't up with them getting shot.

Electrocutioner looks down at the now dead gang member. "Wait...Batman doesn't use guns." He stated.

"Batman doesn't." a feminine voice said as it's revealed that their attacker was actually Batwoman.

"But I do." She added and shoots at the villain but because of his powers he was able to create a force field to block the bullets.

The villain rushes forward and tried to hit her but the female vigilante easily countered all his attacks.

"I'm just the accountant." Chuckie cried and that ended up with him being punched in the stomach by the Electrocutioner to shut him up.

The villain shoots a small surge of electricity at Batwoman, but she quickly dodged it and threw a bola at him.

Once he was restrained, she runs towards him and elbows him in the face to make him fall backwards but before he could even touch the ground Batwoman spins and elbows him in the face again.

Seeing his comrade down a Hellhound tried to attack her but she easily took him out.

Having enough of this, Tusk grabs her and was going to slam her into the ground but before he could he was punched in the face.

Getting her bearings Batwoman looks up to see that it was Batman that took Tusk out.

"That's no way to treat a lady." The Dark Knight proclaimed as the villains regrouped.

Hellhound rushes forward and tried to roundhouse kick the Dark Knight but Batman easily dodged him and punched him the face.

He then quickly grabs the villain and used him as a shield from one of the Electrocutioners blasts.

Taking out his grappling hook he hooks one end to Killer Moth's leg and the other to Firefly's wing.

Doing so made the two airborne villains fly out of the control as they tried to not collide into one another.

Running forward Electrocutioner tried to hit the Dark Knight but he got distracted when he threw Hellhound at him who landed in his arms.

Dropping his comrade, the villain went back to attacking Batman, but he was quickly defeated.