14

Liked by 264,537

Liked by 264,537

Mollygrace_: Started raining in NYC so the subway saved us today😒 @ellensparker

Lovinmol: Why is it back to mollygrace_??
Whataboutmolly: Did you and corbyn get a divorce??
Mollygrace_: I'll do a YouTube video explaining everything soon.

Load more comments

"You better not divorce the best thing to happen to you Molly I swear I will kill you before you get the chance." Ellen scoffed and I nodded.

"I'm not going to I just need to be myself without him for a bit I love him no matter what and I won't do anything to do him dirty but like it's so stressful being with him and not having free time like friends and family or class we just rushed into everything." I explained to her. "I agree corbyn is the best thing to happen to me but some things just can't go back to normal."

"Are you pregnant." She asked and I shook my head no. "You haven't asked for a drink in all the time you've been here what's up."

"I'm scared if I drink I'll cheat on Corbyn you know the way I get when I'm drunk." I chuckled.

Meanwhile back home in Cali.

Corbyn's pov

My lips crashed on hers and her back hit the bed causing a moan to slip from her lips. Our hand connected and I pinned hers above her head. As I kissed down her neck I caught a glimpse of my wedding ring with Molly's and one of our wedding pictures. I sighed and stood up from the bed. The girl propped herself up on her arms and looked at me confused.

"Look I can't go through with this." I stated. "I'm married."

"So." She chuckled and I shook my head. She rolled her eyes and pushed herself off the bed and grabbed her shoes.

"Hey Molly I know it's late-we'll late for me anyway and I know you're still probably pissed but I just wanted to check in and tell you I love you so much and I miss you and I need you back home it's not the same here it's so quiet it's driving me nuts." I sighed after reaching moly's voicemail a couple different times.

I miss her so much tonight wasn't supposed to happen it was a dumb mistake and I don't really know how to control myself. Molly is the only thing keeping me sane right now. Did I want her to leave. No. But I also know that she needed to. I knew that if she didn't we wouldn't last and I really miss her.