Harmless

Chapter 3 to 'Hidden Sequel'

Finn POV

Quiet, the lobby was quiet. I placed my hands into my pockets as I waited for the elevator to reach the last floor level. The doors opened and I entered,
with excitement I watched as my shaky hands pressed the level floor her hotel room was at. My lips pressed together, nervously I could feel my heart begin to beat slowly as the elevator took me up. Seeing Y/N was a shock, a good shock of course. I felt like I owed her the world.

Reaching her hotel room door I inhaled a lot of air, slightly stepping forward I then knocked onto her door, waiting and finally seeing Y/N. A rush of memories had taken over, nostalgia had hit me majorly. "Finn" she whispered under her breath, we both smiled and I couldn't help but look down, nervous to even speak to her. Meeting her eyes again, I felt as if we were together again, having that feeling of warmth and being at 'home'.

"You look so amazing, I-I couldn't believe it, that Uhm, you actually came to the premiere ." I muffled with my hands dug into my pockets, Y/N grinned while thanking me, she then offered for me to come inside, "How about we walk around? get some air, maybe look for something to eat?" I asked her, Y/N agreed.

Y/N POV

"I've been working on music, not so much acting, I'm kinda done with that life-style... Too stressful." I whispered back, Finn turned to face me as we walked, he just stayed quiet for a few minutes. "I'm sorry about the past." Finn mentioned, I reached for his hand and held it pretty tight, "Do not apologise for the past, it involved way too much of our feelings... which isn't bad but, but it also involved our agencies, social media, publicity stunts and fame. If It was up to me, I'd go back and do it all over again with you, minus the fame." I explained truthfully. Finn held my hand back. I missed him.

We walked pretty far away from my hotel, Finn had a great idea of getting a hot pretzel at this food
Truck, which I completely agreed too!
"Want to share? I don't think I could finish this." I mentioned to him, Without even replying, Finn took a huge bite out of my hot pretzel and started eating, I laughed slightly and smiled at how cute he was. We talked about what we missed out on, what we did in those several months of not seeing one another.

Finn raised a brow, and I could tell he had something serious he wanted to ask me.

"Y/N? After you know, after the whole thing between Wyatt and I, did you uh, did you date anyone else?"
Finn asked curiously. I gulped, and without a doubt I nodded a no, "No, I didn't. I took time to evaluate myself. I couldn't get with anyone else." I replied confidently. Finn smiled, I then asked him the same question back, "and how about you?". Finn blinked and looked down, his head nodding.

"Yeah. Well, I'm still with my girlfriend, I've kept my relationship with her private." Finn replied quietly. A sad but also happy smile plastered on my face.

"Keep it private. Don't let media ruin what you have" I replied back. Finn deeply stared into my eyes, I felt overwhelmed.

"I'm happy for you Finn, hold onto this relationship!" I painfully commented, Finn clenched his jaw, "Don't be happy for me, I mean, I'm not even happy for me. She doesn't love me and I don't love her back." Finn replied. Confused, I then asked him why he was still with her.

"At some point I got to know her, felt as if she wasn't my type, but then one day, she reminded me of you... Ever since then, I couldn't let her go." Finn replied.

I was speechless.

-yo, just randomly wrote this. Enjoy! Feed back would be A1 too, I'd like to know what ideas
You have for this story, just DM my ass.