Deep breaths

Chapter 2 to 'Hidden Sequel'

Y/N POV

My head turned as I realised that Finn was staring my way, I continued to smile and pose for the pap on the carpet. My mind was clouded with too many questions like

'I wonder if he's still looking my way?'
'Does Finn miss me?'
'How's Wyatt been?'
'Do the others still like me?'  I hope they still do.

My hands were slightly shaking as I made my way down the carpet, moving towards the dark curly haired boy.

"Y/N!" A voice mentioned from the side, I turned my head to see Jaeden who had walked up to me, I smiled widely and hugged him.

"Good to see you Jae, thank you for the invite- JAEDEN! Y/N LOOK HERE!" Pap yelled as they interrupted my sentence.

Jaeden grinned, he took a deep breath and then exhaled, "We better give the pap what they want, and your welcome for the invite." Jaeden replied while we posed together. Slightly eyeing my side, I spotted Wyatt staring our way, Finn's eyes were also glaring in this direction, I could feel myself over heat and I didn't wanna turn red. Freaking out a little, I decided to pose quickly and keep moving down the carpet, not to mention Jaeden was still with me, so I was dragging him around.

"It's okay, breathe." Jae spoke with a slight smirk as he faced me, my eyes closed and gently I inhaled and exhaled.

Wyatt POV

Jack nudged my arm, "You okay? You look dead like Finn." Jack mentioned as he examined me and then took a glance at Finn.
I raised my eyebrows and nodded my head,
"Of course I'm okay, I'm just reminiscing... I can't help it." I scoffed back.
Jack smiled and folded his arms, Finn then turned to face Jack and I.
"My nights been ruined." Finn commented, I rolled my eyes and then focused my glance back at Y/N.

"Ruined? Because Y/N attended tonight's event?" I asked then gulped, Finn nodded his head and sighed, "No, because seeing her with Jaeden makes me angry." Finn replied quietly, Jack slightly chuckled and so did I,
"Why you laughing? Seeing Y/N and Finn together made you angry" Jack joked, I put on a serious facial expression while Finn laughed.

Y/N POV

I wasn't great with horror movies, or clowns. During the movie I could feel myself tense up, my heart pounding and my breathing becoming heavier. I sniffled and watched, suddenly a quiet scene was playing and my glance looked around the theatre... My eyes lightly blinked as I saw Finn's side view on my left, he was sitting a couple chairs down from me on the same row.
Examining his side view, I kinda stared for a few seconds, until Finn turned his head to make eye contact with me. Our eyes interlocked, I felt my heart drop, my breathing pattern was abnormal, he still made me really nervous. Finn's smile had appeared, which then made me smile, it felt like it was only us in the theatre.

After 2 hours, the movie had finished, the premier was over. Walking out of the event, I couldn't stop thinking about Finn and I making eye contact, and smiling at each other.

"Y/N, you coming?" Chosen spoke as he walked past me, I raised my brows confused.

"Coming where?" I asked back, Jack grinned widely. "The IT Chapter 2 after party!" Jack replied with Sofia next to him, I shrugged my shoulders. Wyatt didn't dare to make any eye contact with me, which I noticed, he looked down. I wondered where Finn was.

I heard my phone go off, was this text from Finn?

Excitedly, I thought about his smile. Pulling my phone out from my purse, I checked it.

To: Y/N
From: Finn
Can we talk? I wanna see you

I quickly replied.

To: Finn
From: Y/N
Chosen and the others invited me to the after party, can we talk there?

Finn replied,

To: Y/N
From: Finn
Skip the after party with me.

-Here's chapter 2!