2:2

Jenna and Eugene are very confused about what sounds they heard. But they heard one of the other guys screaming from the living room and another yelling at them. They confused and get thought they were doing a stupid video. Either way, they quickly got dressed and headed out carefully. They both wore matching color hoddies (Eugene purple of course). Eugene wore his dark blue jeans that had a few tears to loom sexy. Jenna had a semi-long to the knees black skirt. They didn't know what was ahead but they promised each other to be careful. They walk out and they see men with guns standing over the guys. They look and notice Jenna and Eugene standing in the hallway. He barks to his other people to grab them.

Hunter: looks like we have some more...did you boys really think you could hide her from us?!

They attack them both and one of them grabs Jenna and the other Eugene. The couple is in turmoil and tries to break free and stay close. But they are no match for the men's surprising strength. He takes Jenna to the main man and makes her look at him in the eye. His eyes took her up and down. He licked his lips while doing so.

Hunter: did you REALLY think...that you could hide from US...little lady?

he presses his cold and rough hand onto Jenna's face and then slaps her. Eugene is clearly pissed and tries to jump the guy but is heald back

Eugene: you stay away from her!

Before he is able to get to Jenna, he is punched severely in the gut and is pulled back by the men and thrown into the wall. the main guy laughs

Hunter: there's no way your cute little boyfriend will get you

Jenna looks at him in his face. He sees that her eyes are red and spits at him right in the eye.

Jenna: go..to..hell

Hunter: take her...

One of the others grab Jenna and carries her over his shoulder and out the door. Eugene gets up and tries to follow them but is punched and held back again. the leader laughs and looks at him

Hunter: I like this kid. You know what...take him too. Things will get interesting...

They also put a bag over Eugene's head and takes him into their truck and immediately ride away. The guys were released as the men go out the door with Eugene and Jenna, and they sit in the living room worried and they call the L.A.P.D to try and help them. They they take the couple back to their compound. They were separated and they brought the couple into a room and a man wearing a velvet suit turned in his chair.

Robert: Ms Kensington....we meet again.

Jenna: *groans* would it kill you to wash the bag?

They take the bag off her head and she looks at the man who spoke before her