Chapter 3

Eugene: wait...you know him? But waut...why didn't he just call you and do this meting like I don't know...CIVILIZED PEOPLE?!

Jenna looks at him with a pissed off look on her face and then looks at the men in front like she was about to punch them. They take her restraints off and let her sit more comfortably. Their boss, who turns out is name is Robert DiSalvo, was not very happy.

Robert: Why did you knuckleheads do that?!

Hunter: She scares us, boss...

Robert: you may leave. I will handle these two Leave the boy as well.

He sees that look in Jenna's eyes that he knows if he hurts Eugene then he would have died right then and there.

Jenna: well Eugene darling...even if these are...well people. But...they are always rough and uncivilized..... when you're a f*cking mobster

He looks at Jenna confused but then looks at Robert.

Eugene: you guys are...mobsters?

Robert laughs evilly and shares a wicked smile.

Robert: That's a right pretty boy! Robert DiSalvo. Head of the DiSalvo clan. And your little lady over here...is the daughter of our clans sworn enemy.

Eugene has a sudden realization. he remembered reading about a book that talked about the war between the Disalvo family and the...Kensington family

Eugene: wait...your apart of the rival family

Jenna looks back at her anime pretty boi in shame. She didn't want to tell him because if she did...they would be in the same situation they are in right now. But it would be much MUCH worse.

Roberts deep eyes looks at Jenna up...and down. He licked his lips so small that it wouldn't be noticed. He looks at the guys guarding the door and immediately grabs Eugene and begins to take him out the door.

Eugene: wait wait wait! What the hell?!

Jenna: no! Please don't hurt him...please!

Robert looks at her with stiff eyes as the guard goes out the door with Eugene. Jenna sits back down and stares at him in the face. She feels a pain in her chest as her heart sinks realizing that she will never see Eugene again.

Robert: now...let's discuss our families.

Jenna: what about them?

Robert: they have been at war for years and now we want to make peace. After my....darling little brother James passed away...

He sheds a tear in pain and loss

Robert: but it doesn't matter now....he is gone. But I will help him get revenge against YOUR family

Jenna spits out her water while he's talking that last part of the sentence. She stares at him and groans in disgust and looks at him with bored eyes

Jenna: yeah right...there's no way in HELL that our families will make it peace. AND we will pull each other apart. Until House Kensington....reigns Supreme.

Robert sits there and rolls his eyes and looks at a screen next to them. Then...he presses a button. Once he does: restraints pop out of the arms of the chair that Jenna is sitting on and straps her in. She gasps and begins to struggle

Robert: I'm afraid I can't let you....or your little friend leave.

Jenna: what does Eugene have to do with this? He's done NOTHING to your house!

Robert: *chuckles* he is a major part of the plan....When I killed your father many years ago I told you that I would break...and even KILL everyone you hold dear. Including....Eugene.

Jenna looks at the screen and sees Eugene tied to a chair in a dark room and a few of the men taking electric chargers and letting sparks sting his body and putting one of them on his ear and about to turn it on.

Hunter: ready when you are boss.

Robert: well Ms Kensington....what do we say?