Lucky

trigger warning- strong mentions of sexual abuse

Harry's POV

It was cold. And silent. And I was hungry.

I looked over at Tori who was all bundled up in her coat and had her eyes closed, looking almost asleep. It's been like twenty minutes and we've just been sitting here, and I've seen at least 5 people pull their cameras out and take pictures as they're riding by, so can't wait to see how that turns out.

I tapped Tori, watching her eyes flutter open. She pulled out her earbuds, looking over at me.

"Do you wanna go get food?"

"No." She said, putting her earbud back in. I groaned, tapping her again to get her to take her earbud out. She looked annoyed, taking her earbud out. "What?"

"Please, I'm hungry." I sighed, but Tori only shook her head.

"I'm not hungry. You can go get food, I'll wait here." Tori said, putting her earbud back in and closing her eyes, being as stubborn as ever. And I obviously can't leave her here by herself, she knows that.

I reached over, pulling her earbuds out of her ear and taking her phone out of her hands.

"Harry!" Tori groaned, causing me to shrug. I pocketed her phone, standing up and looking down at her.

"Let's go." I said, holding out my hand to help her up, but she just looked at me, frowning and not doing anything. "Don't make me carry you over my shoulder for four blocks, because you know I will. Paparazzi's been lurking around and I promise you, you don't want that shot all over the internet."

Tori sighed, getting up. I smiled, starting to walk down the sidewalk and she followed. The walk only took about five minutes, and before I knew it we were in a very warm restaurant which felt much better than the cold street curb.

"Table for two?" The lady behind the counter asked. I nodded and followed her as she led us to a small table towards the back of the restaurant. "I'll be back in a few minutes for your orders."

"Thank you." I smiled at her, looking at a very unhappy Tori seated across from me. I couldn't help but grin a little. "Isn't it nice having a face to face conversation when you don't have a phone as a distraction?"

"Right, because thank God there's so much for us to talk about." Tori shot right back with a fake smile. I sighed, looking down at the table.

"Listen, V, I-"

"Hi! My name's Jen, can I start you off with some drinks and your orders?" A lady interrupted, looking very happy.

"Yeah, um...can I have a water? And I'll just take your chicken wrap." I ordered, handing her back my menu. Both the waitress and I looked at Tori expectantly, waiting for her to order.

"I'll just have a water. And that'll be it." Tori said, closing her menu. I frowned, opening it right back up for her.

"You have to eat something."

"Harry, I'm not hungry I-"

"Victoria." I warned, causing Tori to flush a little bit.

"Just a salad." She said quietly, handing the menu back to the waitress.

"She'll have a side of chips, too. Thanks." I smiled at Jen as she walked away. Tori gave me a look. "I'm sorry, love. I just want you to get enough to eat. You practically starve yourself."

"Can I please just have my phone back?" Tori asked, looking...sad?

"Hey, what's wrong?" I frowned, noticing Tori groan and put her head in her hands. "Is it because of the whole car thing earlier? Because-"