We Will Find A Way Through The Dark

Tori's POV

"Ooh Tore look how cute! Try it on!" Dani said excitedly, holding up a pink sundress. I laughed a little.

"Dani, we don't have to actually buy anything. I just wanted to get out of the house." I explained.

"You still have yet to tell me about that." Dani said, continuing to look through the rack of dresses despite me telling her we didn't have to buy anything. No one was surrounding us, which is just due to the fact that Dani and I aren't famous. I mean, I guess I am, but the world hasn't seen any pictures of my face yet, so no one knows who I am.

"Harry and I are just fighting. I needed to get away." I simply stated. Dani nodded.

"I gotcha. Also, nonsense. We're going to buy stuff. Besides, you're living with a bunch of boys who have zero fashion sense. Be glad that you're shopping with a girl who can help you find pretty things to wear. Now, go to the changing room and try these on." Dani said, handing me A LOT of dresses. I took the pile and walked over to a changing room, which was actually really nice because the store Dani took me to was really fancy. I took the dresses and hung them all on a hook while I tried them on.

Dani made me come out after every dress and show her, which was both time consuming and annoying. But she seemed to enjoy herself so I didn't say anything.

After like thirty minutes, we finally paid for the dresses and started for the house.

**********

"Thanks for taking me Dani." I said as we pulled into the driveway.

"No problem sweetie." She said. I started to grab the bags.

"Hey, do you want me to tell Liam you're here? He'll probably want to see you and-"

"Uh...no that's okay." Dani smiled. I looked at her sideways.

"Okay...um, do you want me to at least tell him you're here? Or that you said hi?" I asked. Dani shook her head.

"It's okay. I'll probably just uh, talk to him later." She said.

"Okay..." I said, opening the door and hopping out. "Bye Dani!"

"Bye Tore! See you later." She said. I walked up the steps and watched as she drove away. Maybe her and Liam are just fighting? Yeah, that's probably it.

I opened the door and walked in to see a soaking wet Louis in his swimming trunks, running down the stairs and yelling something about Niall...that is until he saw me.

"Tori! Hey what's-"

"No Louis get away from me." I said as Louis started walking closer to me. A big grin spread across his face.

"Aww, I missed you Tore." Louis said, wrapping his arms around me. And, since he was soaking wet, I then became soaking wet.

"Now I'm wet." I whined, setting my bags on the ground. Louis chuckled and scooped me into his arms. "Where are we going now?"

"Shh, that's a surprise." He whispered. I rolled me eyes as he carried me to the backyard where everyone was at. Liam, Zayn, and Niall were in the pool swimming. Anne was reading a book on one of the beach chairs and Gemma and Harry were laying on the beach chairs, talking and watching everyone swimming.