Lunch-in

"Hey, do you mind comeing to the branch this weekend?" "Um, sure but i have to leave by eleven due to PT." "I just want someone to talk to that's my age group. everyone is either a toddler or 4-6 year olds, or babies." "Gross." "Thank you, you get it." "Always have. You'll be okay with me leave you for PT." "If the guy is hot?" "Your married." "Happily and I would never look at anyone like I look at Ried and Ryan. But I can still live though you."

                                            She won't live though her for long.

9 am on Saturday the 13th of May-

                               The Seam Lunch-in

I woke up at 9:30, then changed my clothes into a FD shirt and  a pair of workout leggin's i am not dressing up for that is right before PT.  My phone rang as I pulled it from its place on my nightstand. Genie's face appeared as i swiped the screen. she said, "Good morning." "Morning." "How did you sleep?" "Good actually." "I'm glad. today is going to be long." "Oh?" "Ryan and Ried have already been five different places and we get up at eight. we actually get up at six but we have sex till eight." i laughed and said, "Thanks, for the imagine." "Sorry." "Nah, it was actually hot exepted for the hole best friend thing." "Right, I'll meet you at the resturent. You know where to go right?" "Yeah, I've been there once or twice." "I know, love you." "Love you, back." We hung up as I headed out of the house to my chevy silverodo 2019 that was custom made muddy girl. I was so happy when it was done even though it costed me an arm and a leg.

I drove towards the resturunt that is around the block from my clinic. I parked by the curb, I saw Genie's hondo acordo. I headed inside, the host said, "Name?" "H-Dark, I'm here for the Alexandra party." "Ahh, yes, upstairs." "Thanks." I headed for the stairs that he pointed too. I walked up them to find that they lead to the roof.

A girl with pink pigtails, walked over and said, "Are you new?" "No, I'm Nicki, I'm looking for Genie?" "The front table. I'm Ivy, you don't come here much." "I usual have PT sessions scheduled at the same time and can't move them." "Aww." "Yeah, I'm going to go find Genie now. Its was nice meeting you, Ivy." "Wait, what's your kink?" I turned because I begin to walk away, I said, "I'm a sub." "Oh, I'm a little." "I noticed."

I walked to the front, where I found Genie standing behind her husbands. I walked up to her and we hugged. she said, "There you are, I ordered for you." We pulled away as I said, "Thanks." one of the dommes by the look of her said, "Are you new?" "No, ma-am, i have PT session that i can't miss and they land on the same days as our lunch-ins." "That's to bad, what was your injury?" "Its not actually a injury, one of my veterbras was forced out of place."

"You work for the FD?" "Yes, sir I'm Genie's PArtner on the ambo." Genie said, "Nicki, this is Masters Stefan and D. My masters' best friends." i said, "Ahh, i have heard allot about you." Stefan said, "As we have about you." Genie said, "Are you eatting here?" "If I have time, the clinics a block away though." Ryan said, "You have PT today?" "Yes, sir. Its my four hour session." "Then yes you need to eat. the hole plate." "Yes, sir."

Genie and I walked away, I said, "What do you think about garza?" "Garza soup?" "Yes." "Who's making it?" "Me." "Oh, then I'm all in. When are you making it?" "I thinking about tomorrow. Take it to shift so i can eat." We sat down, she said, "Good idea. Hey, does the mafia have rentals?" "Yeah, theirs two on my block why?" "Stefan and D said, they brought their dream home and it needs allot more repairs  then they thought." "That happens allot." "Right, they were hopping to leave at their old place but the landlord said that the new tentes are moving in next week." "How long do they have to live in a rental?" "I'm not sure." "Send them to my house around sevenish, I'll have dinner and a list of houses for them."

We sat down, and the waiter put our plates in front of us. we said, "Thank you." He nodded, he looked a little scaried was it because Ried and Ryan was watching over us from a far or what. He quickley walked away, from us, making us laugh.

I ate my chicken alferdo, and looked at my watch. Genie said, "Is it time?" "I have a few minutes to say good bye. And show the boys my plate." We got up and took our plates with us. Ryan said when we got there, "Good job, girls. Nicki, you need to be getting ready to go." "Yes, sir I just come to say good bye." Ried said, "You'll text us or Genie when you get to the clinic." "Always."