I kill the people I like[American Horror Stories and Troyler Fan fiction]

I believe in myself. I can make my dreams of being a musician true. I did not come here all the way from Australia to fail. I will make my dreams come true and that is a promise. I grab my white apple laptop and close it as I slip it into it's case.  I hop up and look around the room, I see a tiny refridgerator and a twin bed next to it. 

This is Luxury 

I have to stay in a hotel until I finally find a place for me to live in crowded California. I grab my blue suitcase and walk out of the room.  I make my way to the lobby when I see a man that I believe to be the basketball player, Stephen Curry. 

"Excuse me are you Steph Curry?" I ask a dark skinned man holding a black sports bag. 

"Yes that's me" He says with a smile. 

"Wow, I am a fan can I have a picture with you?"  I ask as I grab my Iphone out of my pocket. 

"Sure" Steph tells me walking towards me. 

We click the picture and I save it to my phone. 

"What is your instagram, I'll follow you?" Steph asks. 

"Oh okay, it's @troyesivan" I tell him as I post the picture on my Instagram. 

I see on my feed that he followed me and gave me a shoutout. 

"Hey thanks man" I tell him as I shake his hand. 

I walk outside the hotel and try to call a cab over by me but it doesn't work out very well. I walk up the road and I hear my phone buzz about one hundred times. I have three thousand followers on Instagram. "Wow" I think to myself.  My pictures and videos have at least 200 comments on each. All of my singing covers are the most popular.  I just realize I have to get a cab so I can attend the Open house I was planning too.  I wave my hands in the air like I just don't care and a taxi finally stops for me. 

" 939 Berro Drive, please" I tell the man driving the veichle. 

It takes us about ten minutes to arrive at the house and I see a big brick house with a silo looking part of the house in the front. The front window has stained glass filling it in as colorful as a rainbow. This house is huge. I pay the taxi driver and walk up to the house I look around the front yard and see many nice houses down the block. I ring the front door bell and almost immediatley a woman wih short brown hair answers the door. She is an older woman that is much shorter than me. 

"Hello, you must be Troye" She says to me with a happy tone. 

"That's me" I say as I walk into the house.

I see a huge brown staircase right in the entrance and a beautiful dining room on the side. 

"Alright this place is amazing, why is the price so low?" I ask with a serious look. 

"Well the former owners did die in the house" She tells me.

"Oh that's fine, that doesn't bother me at all." I respond.

"Oh that's good, oh you'll never believe what's in the kitchen, have you ever heard of a pasta arm?" She asks as we walk into the kitchen and it is quite beautiful. 

"Oh wow, I'll take it, you just sold this house" I say with a smile.