It's working out!

1 Week later:

My house is finally starting to look like a house! My couch has been put in as well as many other peices of furniture. I try to stand up from sitting on the couch but I can't, I look around the room and really let the idea of me living in Los Angeles sink in. I can't believe I actually did it! I stand up and walk up to the corner of the living room where a cream colored acoustic guitar sits and I pick it up and take it back to the couch. I strum it a few times and make sure it's in tune. I strum the riff of a popular One DIrection song and finish it with a full strum. 

"That was nice" I hear a voice say behind me, and when I turn around I see a man with short light blue hair standing next to my entrance to the living room. 

"Who are you" I say looking at him with a frightened look on my face.

"I'm Tyler and I'm dead, wanna hook up?" He says with a smile, his black square glasses gleam in the sunlight.

"Wait what!" I respond to him trying not to be too afraid.

"Oh I am only kidding, I live in the neighborhood and the door was open and I heard music, so I entered" He tells me walking closer to me.

"I feel like I've seen you before" I tell him trying to remember the past event. 

" I doubt that, I'm not out much" He replies.

"Oh well it was nice meeting you" I tell Tyler. 

"You too" He says showing himself out of my house.

I quickly rip my Iphone out of my pocket and open up Instagram, 32k Followers. How? I read some of the comments and most of them are saying things like "SO cute ;)" or "Marry me" I kind of ignore most of them and open up Kik Messenger. Ugh one unread message from Devin (my Ex)