The meeting

I look at the clock on my newly bought Prius. The clock reads 4:46 P.M. I stop at the next stop light and look to my right. Whoa I think Sam Smith is driving next to me. He looks over and I wave, he waves back to me and accelerates his car when the light turns green. I see the coffee shop Michael said we were meeting at so, I pull into the parking lot and see the clock says 4:54. I sit in the car for a few seconds after i turn the key and see a new message on my phone. I slide my unlock button and see a text from Michael I add his contact into my phone and read hs message. "I am by the circular table in the corner"  I walk into the shop and see a man that is about 6 feet tall standing up with a suit on. He was really blue eyes, I've never seen eyes so perfect. He has black hair that is combed back and parted to the side like some kind of movie star.

"Hi you must be Michael" I say as I shake the mans hand.

"Yes that's me and you can call me Mike if you'd like" He responds to me.

 "Okay Mike" I say as I take a seat at the table.

"Alright, I saw your videos on your Instagram of your voice and I am willing too offer you a two record deal" He tells me.

"I'd love that" I say quickly.

"If, if you are willing to be a major supporter of the Trevor Project" He tells me.

"Absolutley I actually am Homosexual myself so it would be an honor to support them." I  say.

"As well as I am so I am quite glad you understand why I like the Trevor Project so much" He tells me.

"This is a dream come true" I tell Mike. 

"I really hope I can make this happen for you" Mike tells me with a smile.

His smile is so perfect it's like a shining light as bright as the sun. Wait a minute he told me he is gay. Was he flirting? I sure hope so, I want to get to know Michael.

/AN/ I don't know if you've noticed but I try to keep the Chapters short so that each event can happen at the right time. Hope you like it :)