Is it really home?

I quickly check my email and see roughly about 15 responses to my craigslist ad for a room mate. One of the responses is from a wanna-be musician like me. I pull out my phone and type in his number, I text to him.

"Hi this is Troye and I saw your response on my email I would love to meet you" I send.

I look through more of the emails and see one with the subject that reads WARNING GET OUT OF THAT HOUSE!!!!!!! I click on the email and see that a person wrote below, 

"Hi, I'm Andy and I lived in the house you are trying to find a roomate for, that house is a horibble place. Get out of there while you can! Save yourseld before it's too late"

I blink several times to make sure what I just read was real. I wonder why someone would warn me? I'm sure it's just a prank from some kids that were bored.  

"He's right you know" I hear behind me and when I turn around I see what I cannot believe. 

"Why are you in my house!" I yell at Tyler Oakley the man that died in this house.

"I can't leave" He tells me. 

"What do you mean, did you fake your death!" I ask him as I try to realize what is happening. 

"No, I am dead and this house is a trap" He tells me walking closer.

"What do you mean? You can be dead you're standing right there" I yell hysterically. 

" Am I?" He stays as he disappears from my sight.