Chapter 2

hey so here's chapter two i don't think anyone is actully reading this but oh well here is chapter two hope you enjoy it xx-AmberJane

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashton's P.O.V

This sucks I can't believe I got expelled again, just for starting a fight, it wasn't my fault they guy was being a douche and he was annoying me so of course I'm going to punch him a few times. That was a week ago and new I have to go to a new school. I have 20 minutes till my friends Calum and Luke come and pick me up, they left the school with me.

"ASHTON IM GOING TO WORK AND TAKING LAUREN AND HARRY TO SCHOOL, MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THE RIGHT SCHOOL AND TRY NOT TO GET IN TO MUCH TROUBLE" I hear my mum scream

"OKAY MUM LOVE YOU BYE" As I say that the door shuts and I'm left alone. I go get ready and change into my black ripped skinny jeans and my black Nirvana shirt with a black beanie. As I start having breakfast I hear the horn beeped from Calum's car. I finish breakfast then head out the door, once out there I hear Blink-182 blasting through the speakers of the car.

"HURRY UP ASHTON WERE GOING TO BE LATE" Calum shouted,

Alright I'm coming god" I jog to the car and hop in the back. As I get in I see Luke and Calum sitting their fighting about who's going to get the most girls wanting them.

"I'll get the most you won't Calum because your ugly"

"You know what Luke you're a dick so no one would want you" They keep fighting until they get to school, as we pull up I see all the groups standing around. As I step out I feel everyone looking at us. Yes this is what's meant to happen as I look around I see one girl not looking at us. I think she feels me staring because she turns around and... WOW, she is so beautiful, she has orange hair as bright as fire, her blue eyes have a tinted of green, looks like gems. I look down and....oh..... She's pretty big....

But for some reason it isn't turning me off, infect she looks even more beautiful than I could ever imagine. As I go to talk to her a girl jumps in front of me and sweet Jesus is she the school mascot, a clown. She has so much makeup she looks like she is meant to be in the circus, her shirt (if you can call it that is showing off half her boobs and is showing her tummy. Her "shorts" show off most of her butt and yet come down further then her belly-button.

"It's positive she is a slut"

"HEY WELCOME TO SAINT PETERS SCHOOL I'M HANNAH AND YOU'RE HOT HAHAH" Damn she is so loud it's not even funny I can't hear anything.

"Ughh hi my names Ashton and thanks I guess now if you excuse me the bell has rung so bye" I then bolt out of there to try and talk to that other girl but she's gone dammit stupid slut Hannah. As I finally find Luke and Calum they already have our time table. As we have finally found our class we knock on the door and find the whole class staring but again the same girl is not looking until she feels my staring at her as she finally looks up I still can't get over her beauty, when she catches me looking she blushes and looks down again. As the teacher say take a seat I go and sit next to her

"Is this set taken"? I ask
"no its f-re-e" she replies shyly" After that the boys and I sit the teacher keeps talking and the, mysterious girl keeps doing her work.

Heyy so that was chapter two i hope you liked it if so please don't forget to vote or leave a comment.i hope you all are enjoying it thank you.

xx-AmberJane