melo obsession 3

"So how do you feel?" I turn to him to see that he's smiling so hard at me. At this time we were sitting on his balcony to his hotel room. We just finished smoking a blunt and I wanted to know how he felt. "You're so beautiful! I can't believe you're even here with me." Yea he's definitely high as shit. "I'm sure you've talked to much prettier girls than me. I look across the way at all the buildings. "You just don't get it do you?" Oh he seems mad now.
   "What is it I don't get?" I looked at him confused. He reaches out for my face but I flinch. Damn it why am I like this!? "I won't hurt you." He softens his voice then gently caresses my face. What is that emotion on his face? I don't understand. I just look down. I know that I am softly kissed by melanin but my face has to be so red right now. He leans in and begins to kiss my neck softly. His lips felt like pillows. I feel his other hand grip my right thigh and rub his thumb up and down on my inner thigh. I was enjoying this too much so I begin to push him away and stand up.
    I walk back into the hotel room and go to the bathroom. While I'm in there Im simultaneously freaking the fuck out. Im pacing back an fourth. I can't give it up to him so easily and why did it feel so good. I flush the toilet so I don't seem crazy then wash my hands. As I'm walking out I see Melo sitting on the couch. I slightly panic but decide to go sit next to him. "I'm sorry for earlier. I just thought th-" I cut him off. "Is that what you brought me here for?" I question with a hint of sadness I was not trying to show. He didn't say anything, he just looked down. I feel used and we didn't even do anything. I get up and rush for the door to leave. Yeah, I don't know where I'm at but I'll figure it out. I got as far as touching the door knob before I was spun around faster than the speed of light then pushed against the door. "Don't leave. Im sorry." He rushed out.
"I want to go home." I try to state firmly but I still sound like a coward. He then envelops me in the most tender hug I have ever felt. I don't understand how he could put so much emotion into a hug; he didn't seem like the type. I hug him back instinctively enjoying the pleasurable hug. Wow this is all moving so fast.