melo obsession 1

Today I am baggy khakis, fish nets, a black button up long sleeve shirt, vans and my usual silver chains draped at the side of my pants. I finally pull my braids down from the bun then leave my apartment.
     It feels nice and cool in the mornings. I love the way the mist looks as it subtly sits on the grass. This morning walk to school is peaceful but the peace is soon over with as I walk into my school.
     "GOOD MORNING!!" the I think, guidance counselor says? "Good morning." I say low but firm. How could you be so enthusiastic every morning like that?! I walk through the metal detector already annoyed and head to first period.

      "Why do we have an assembly? We never have assemblies." I question my teacher as I rush to keep up. "Uhh I don't know. Some basket ball player speech." He says. I groan and slow down a bit. I follow my class to the auditorium and find my seat. My headphones are calling my name. I begin to zone when two people walk on stage. I look harder thinking how tall one of them is. "Oh my god is that Lamelo Ball??" I whisper yell. "Oh my god that is him!"
"Shhhh." He is so fine. I honestly can't believe he's even here. I snicker. He looks so annoyed. His little attitude is so cute. I begin to skim his body. He's casually dressed in grey joggers, a white and red jacket and white shoes. Man I'd eat him. His girlfriend will be lucky to have him...or atleast I would.

     After the assembly I begin to walk out the doors when the principle calls me. What the fuck does she want!? I hate that stupid ass bitch. I walk with her to the office then she sits me in a conference room.
I'm sitting for five damn minutes now. I wanna know why the hell I'm in here. Melo walks in. I swear it was like a movie. We make intense eye contact as he takes a seat from across me. I'm so nervous right now. I look away not knowing what to say. I can feel him staring at me. My god I'm going to melt. My mind is racing with things to say.
A few minutes go by of us in silence so I begin. I start to look up at him but I'm so shy. He is still looking at me very intensely. Is he mad at me? Why is he looking at me like that? I mentally cry. "You have really pretty eyes." He says out rather monotone. I look down and mutter out a thank you. I'm so embarrassed I don't know what to do. I know I look awkward. "-so do you need me for something?" I say softly. "Why are you scared?" He sounds a little concerned. "I'm not scared." I look to the right of me. He reaches for my hand and sets his on top of mine. Mmm he's so warm. "Whats your name?"
"Chanel." He snickers
"That's cute." I get a little offended so I look up. "What do you need?"
"Ooh a little fiesty are we?" He raises his eyebrow at me. I stand up and start to grab my stuff when I feel him grab my wrist. I am actually dying inside right now I can't believe this is happening to me. "Come with me." He says desperately. I pause and look at him in confusion. "Why?"
"Can I tell you later?"
"You can tell me now."
"I am very busy I have to go but I would like you to come with me now and I'll tell you later." He rushes out. All this time you spent staring at me we definitely had time for this conversation but sure I guess I'll go.
   I follow him out of my school and into this really really nice car. I have nothing to lose anyways.
   As we're driving he begins to speak. "How old are you?"
"17"
"Cute.
"You're like a couple years older than me."
"You're still a baby." I rolled by eye's at him. "I always wanted to say you looked like you really hate the show the ball family or like you're being pushed too hard. I always hated it." I look off out the window. He didn't say anything. Oh please say something. I look over at him and I didn't understand his expression. "Forgive me if I offended you or went too far." I begin to look down. "I was just thinking but you are right. That show pisses me off but it pays my dads bills and I atleast get to play basketball which is my only release." He continues, "-anything for my dear father." He says out cold. Damn the fact that I was able to even read him like that before he even said a thing. This poor baby. I'll keep him.