melo obsession 2

"Where are we going?" I take a moment to look at him while he's driving. He always looks so angry. It's actually quite unsettling. "I have a meeting to go to." He says sternly.
"What!?!" I squeal. "I can't just come with you to a meeting. I don't wanna sit in a meeting. People are gonna see me! Awww man." At this point I'm whining but I don't want to be around people but then again I don't want to be alone with him either. What am I gonna do? Oh Chanel you've really done it this time. You know your anxiety can't handle this kind of stuff. Gosh you're so stupid-so dumb you should've stayed at sch-. My thoughts are interrupted. I hadn't even noticed we stopped at a red light. Oh god he's looking at me. "Are you okay??" He's looking at me like Im crazy. "Yes, of course Im okay." I lied.
"You're shaking..." Now he sounds concerned. Do I tell him? I should keep it to myself. Damn it Chanel you are a regular person! Act like it! But shit what do I say? Throw me off a cliff. "Im sorry. I'm just nervous. People make me nervous." I look down and begin to fiddle with my hands. "You're beautiful." He says as if that has anything to do with it. "I uh oh wow. Thank you." I flash him a slight smile. "Sorry that took me off guard." I laugh a little.
"Stop saying sorry. Everything you do is more than okay." My goodness this is a very long light. Im feeling hot in my face right now. "Please stop staring at me." I look away. I can't even look him in the eye's.

   We pull up after about 25 minutes at a very tall dark glass building. Ive passed this building so many times but never went in. Of course I've never had a reason to. I admire the architecture. I begin to start grabbing my things preparing to get out. "Wait here." He says. I get a little sad. He doesn't want to be seen with me at this meeting which is totally understandable. I mean he's famous and the press or paparazzi...somebody I don't know but they can't see us. My door is pulled open suddenly. Melo is there with his hand out to me. Wow. "You can leave your bag in here."
"Okay but I'm bringing my purse." I say as I grab his hand to stand up. We start to walk into the building. He never let go of my hand which I didn't understand. Is this even real? Seriously I'm dreaming.

  The meeting consist of the ball family. This is all so overwhelming and they're just looking at me! They really just need to begin this meeting. I decided to pull out my journal and start writing. This is what I do when I'm nervous or feel the need to really write. I'm not even paying attention to what they're talking about till melo starts to speak. "Nah I'm not doing no more seasons."
"Yes you are!" His father says. I only know it's him from the show.
"Im a grown ass man!" Melo bases his voice. "I OWN YOU MR GROWN!" his father has now rumbled the table. It messed up a letter I was writing. Not even gonna lie that pissed me off. It pissed me off because he has no right. You can't force him to do what you can't. You can't do this to him. "I don't need you. I make my own money. I'm the money maker here and I'm not signing no more contracts. Do this shit on your own." Melo throws a stack of papers on the table then motions for me to follow him. I do as such. He grabs my hand and we are soon back in the car. "Are you okay? I feel like that was really personal..." I say cautiously. I don't want him mad at me now. He laughs, "I'm still rich baby." He says with a smirk. My panties!! "Are you hungry, love?" He asks. "Actually yes very but I have something else in mind we could do." I say excitedly. "Lets get you high."