1

"Bye baby!!" Frank calls out to Gerard who's leaving the house to get some drinks with a few friends. Gerard walks as fast as he can through the apartments to avoid The Possum Lady. "RAAAAWWW!!" screams a possum. "fuckin' nasty..." Gerard muttered.

~time skip~

"GEE!" Maddison screeched when she saw Gerard speed walking towards the club. "The fuck took you so long?" Ray asked, punching him in the arm. "Frank wouldn't let me go." he says as he rolls his eyes. They get to the club and walk over to the bar and order some drinks. After a little while, this guy walks over to the group of friends. The stranger walks closer to Gerard and puts a hand on his arm, stroking his hand up and down it, Gerard gets goosebumps. The man drags Gerard to a separate room away from the others. "Sit down." The stranger says with a smirk. Gerard is uncomfortably hard.

"So, what's your name hm?" The man asks. "U-uh Gerard." He stutters out focused more on his slowly growing erection. "And I'm Vince."

Vince struts over to Gerard and sits on his lap. He leans down and licks Gerard's earlobe, whispering, "Fuck me, Daddy... " Gerard blushes "I-I uh-" he stutters again. Vince reaches down and gropes Gerard through his pants, that are getting smaller by the minute. Gerard's breath hitches in his throat. "f-fuck.. " Vince touches him more and slowly reaches his hands in gerards pants. Gerard moans softly, biting his lip trying not to make too much sound. "Moan for me baby boy." Vince grabs Gerard's cock and starts moving his hand up and down as much as he can, granted Gerard's pants are still on, Gerard shivers from the contact. Gerard undoes his pants and Vince helps take his pants off, relieving Gerard a bit. Vince gets down on his knees for Gerard and starts sucking his dick. "s-shit that feels-ah.. so f-fucking good" "you like that daddy?" Vince says "y-yes.." Gerard replies

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" Vince asks.

"uh..no." Gerard lies. "Good.."

Frank walks into the building. "Hey guys" Frank says. "Where's Gee?" he asks. "uhm.." they all point to the room. Frank walks over, slowly opening the door and peeking in. He sees Gerard's face. He looks down. There's Vince, sucking him off roughly. Frank begins to get hard, but also emotional at the same time. Gerard sees Frank. He whispers to himself, "shit.."

Gerard quickly tries to throw vince off of him, but it was too late, Frank knew what had happened, and what was still happening before he walked in. But in all honesty, Frank didn't really care too much, he was already so fucking hard that he couldn't help it. He walked over to Gerard, sitting on his lap, while Vince was still sitting on the floor. "Who's that?" Vince asks Gerard. "Names Frank. Who're you?" "I'm Vince-" He gets cut off when Frank starts taking his shirt off along with Gerard's, licking up Gerard's chest, to his neck, then to his ear, biting it. "Gee, baby, Why's this slut sucking you off instead of me hm?"

"Oh um- I-" Gerard stutters. "You could've just asked me to, baby boy. unless he's better than me. if that's the case, I can do somethin else to you.. " "like what-?"

Frank slithers down Gerard and pushes his legs apart. He gets close to Gerard's hole and licks a strip up to his cock, hollowing his cheeks and roughly sucking, bobbing his head up and down. He stops and goes back to Gerard's hole. Sliding his tongue inside him, causing Gerard to give in and moan loudly, gripping Frank's hair. Vince spits in his hand and lathers it onto his dick. He sneakily slips his dick into Frank, causing Frank to scream out in pleasure. Frank begins to suck Gerard's cock again. Frank's moans send vibrations onto Gerard's dick.

"I-i'm close-" Gerard chokes out, in between moans. Vince tugs on Frank's hair causing Frank to stop sucking Gerard. "Fuck!" Frank gasps. Vince hits Frank's prostate and Frank screams, "Shit daddy-! D-do that again" He moans out.

Gerard bucks his hips up causing Frank to realize he's been ignored for a few minutes. Frank starts slowly pumping him, Gerard drops his head back, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. "f-fuck... baby..."

Vince pulls out of Frank causing Frank to moan out in frustration. "p-please daddy.. " "Want daddy to fuck your tight hole, cumslut?" Vince spat out. "Yes! please daddy!"

Vince slams back into Frank, causing him to scream. Gerard's grip in Frank's hair tightens, reminding frank to pay attention to Gerard. Frank licks a strip on the underside of Gerard's cock, getting him closer to the edge. "fuck! right there!" Frank suddenly moans out as Vince plows into Frank's prostate. Vince feels a pit in his stomach, signalling that he's coming close, and by the way that Frank's moans are getting more high pitched, and Gerard's muscles are tensed, they're both close as well. Frank hollows his cheeks at Gerard tip, causing Gerard to come in Frank's mouth. Vince comes deep inside Frank, hitting his prostate one more time and causing Frank to come onto the floor.

don't expect updates too often. this is merely a joke.