Joint Live 1: Sayo x Hina

A series for me to connect songs and ships, Bandori based.
Also, italics for whispering.

3rd Pov

It was a joint concert with all of the bands together, much to Yukina and Sayo's dismay. Everyone else was pumped, even Arisa and that's saying something. Why are Yukina and Sayo depressed about this big joint live? Well their common reason is because Afterglow will be there, lucky for them, RAS couldn't make it, much to Tae's disappointment but this isn't about her. However, Sayo has another reason, Hina. They're well and have a strong relationship, but that's exactly the problem.

You see, the twins are in a romantic relationship and Sayo knows that Hina will expose their relationship which will ruin both of their careers images. And for all of genius that Hina is, she doesn't have a clue on what's acceptable in society and Sayo is trying her damnedest to protect Hina while also teaching her about society. Her progress? Minimal which is actually a lot of considering that it's Hina we're talking about. Hina still doesn't get why homosexual and more importantly incestual relationships are considered wrong despite what Sayo tried. With all of her thoughts jumbled, Sayo tries to organize them while waiting for Hina's expected tackle hug since they traveled by band. True to expectancy, Sayo felt a weight rush at her and she stumbles before placing securing arms around the younger girl.
"Onee-chan, the ride here was zappin' and rururun but I feel even more boppin' now that we're together and get to play on the same stage!", Hina exclaimed. Despite her sigh, Sayo couldn't help the small smile tugging at her lips. "*gasp* Onee-chan, you smiled! Today is even more boppin'!"
Sayo replied, "Yes, yes, today will be very boppin'. Just don't go too crazy with the nicknames today, okay? We'll have fun once we get home, babe." Hina brightens up and blinds Sayo with her bright smile, nodding her head really fast.
"Whoa there, what did you say to her Sayo? She's real bright today.", Lisa remarks. The twins look at each other before turning to Lisa and winking at her which got Lisa real red, can you blame her though? The Hikawa Sayo just winked at her, you probably would too. Lisa walks to Rinko, no doubt to ease her girlfriend's jealousy. The twins make idle chat while waiting for the other three bands to show so they could set up.

-Timeskip-

Poppin' Party has just finished their first four songs when Kasumi announces the quick song break performed by everyone's favorite twins(shush if you don't like them, this is their fic). The crowd cheers and as Poppin' Party is lowered, said guitarists appear from opposite sides of the stage, Sayo holding an acoustic guitar. Setting up for the break, Rinko is lifted onto the stage with a grand piano left behind by another group that performed before them, just don't tell Aya and everything will be fine.

~Lyrics~

Hina:
Little do you know,
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know,
I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know,
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece
Little do you know I,
Need a little more time..

Underneath it all,
I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back,
For the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you,
But forgetting is a harder fight
Little do you know I,
Need a little more time..

Sayo:
I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain
I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid
I'll wait
The love is here
And here to stay
So lay your head on me

Little do you know
I know your hurting while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drowning me
Little do you know
I'm tryin' to make it better piece by piece
Little do you know I,
I love you 'til the sun dies..

Both:
Oh wait,
Just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain
Just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid
Just wait
Our love is here and here to stay

Hina:
So lay your head on me..

Sayo:
I'll wait

Hina:
I'll wait

Sayo:
I'll wait

Hina:
I'll wait

Both:
I love you like you've never felt the pain

Sayo:
I'll wait

Hina:
I'll wait

Sayo/Hina:
I promise/You promise
You don't have to be afraid/I don't have to be afraid

Both:
I'll wait
The love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
[So] Lay your head on me..

Sayo:
'Cause little do you know I,
Love you 'til the sun dies..

~End~

The crowd cheers as the three exit the stage. The rest of the live goes smoothly and flies by, and sooner than they thought, the two Hikawas are enjoying their treat at home. ;)

A feast of fries/chips/whatever you call them and sweets, a whole bunch of sweets. Who knew Hina had so much money piling up? Oh, and of course throwing some at each other, mostly Sayo throwing and Hina catching it with her mouth.