Untitled Part 13

Regina paid little to no mind in the meeting. It would probably disappoint Emma but the fact that the blonde was the only thing on her mind should earn forgiveness, right? Thoughts of being in her arms tonight. Not days from now. Not hundreds of miles from now. They were reunited, and yes, it did feel so good. The guilt from yesterday not completely removed but lessened.

Her sweet Emma tricking her into sleeps embrace. She was sly when it served her and clumsy everywhere else. The truth was, Emma was hers. Something that the little side was happy to ramble on again and again. When she thought back to their exchange this morning there was still a smile. Not regarding that there were feelings held back but the future that lie ahead of them post admission.

Emma was not going to run anymore. Big nor little. She is still smiling when the meeting is adjourned, and the blonde awaits her at the ground floor. "Hello pretty lady," Emma greets her.

Their kiss is brief but energizes Regina like nothing else this week. "Shall we grab dinner?"

"Nope," Emma says, lacing their fingers together. "Dinner is prepared at the condo. As much as I would adore getting to show you off, because Storybrooke doesn't really allow for that, we need time in. Together,"

"Family night?"

"Family night," Emma repeats, happy to lead them.

For the first half, Henry picks the movie which ends up being some science fiction slash horror atrocity. Most of which Regina has the blanket in front of her face with a repetitious chant of, "I cannot watch,"

The other two shared in their laughter. Every now and then Henry would yank the blanket from his Mother's clutch and she would bury her face into Emma's shoulder. He left her alone there. Especially since she was entirely too happy at the blonde's presence.

"You know, if someone would have told me it'd be you two, I would not have believed them," he said as the credits rolled.

"I am different now," Regina answers.

"Clearly. The idea of torture was enough to send you into Ma's arms,"

"A fact for which I am ever grateful that she allows," she says, kissing his head. A ringtone fills the air and Regina assumes Violet is saving them when Henry rushes to his room to answer it. "I suppose you feel the same way,"

"I'm not here to judge," Emma says, pulling Regina onto the couch while wrapping around her. "What do you want to watch next?"

"You," comes the answer. There is the shy Emma smile at first, then she picks a random show and nestles lower on the couch. Dropping the remote to the floor she too forgets about the movie. Preferring to focus every bit of attention on kissing her way to the heart of things. Regina's heart, to be precise. "When did I become so needy?"

"It isn't needy to want your partner to tell you how they feel," Says Emma, pulling back just enough to look at her partner. "Do you remember when I kissed your cheek?"