breakfast.

a yungi oneshot.
top: mingi
bottom: yunho

mingi woke up as the sun popped into his bedroom. he was confused when the smell of pancakes hit his nose. only then did he remember that his boyfriend came over the night before to have a movie marathon. maybe a little more than a movie marathon happened that night. mingi felt a pang in his lower region when he thought of the events. he remembered how good yunhos lips taste, and how perfectly his hand fit around the boys neck. he bit his lip and cursed at himself when he realized he was hard just from thinking about the previous night. he thought about maybe just fixing the problem then going to greet his beautiful boyfriend, but just knowing that he was downstairs made that idea seem so boring. he thought for a moment, before deciding he was gonna go see yunho. he got out of bed, and slipped on some grey sweats. the material rubbed against his erection, but he didn't mind. he went downstairs, skipping steps. he made it to the kitchen and saw his boyfriend making pancakes. "hey, baby." mingi mumbled in his low morning voice, hugging yunho from behind. yunho smiled and placed his hands over mingi's. he gasped slightly when he felt the latter's member poke his
ass. "i'm hungry." he said, moving to kiss yunho's neck. "i made pancakes, do you want any?" yunho asked, smiling softly. mingi shook his head. "i dont want that." yunho thought for a moment. "i can make you something else. what would you like?" he asked. mingi's hand trailed down to yunhos ass, and he pressed a digit against his entrance. "here." he mumbled. yunho gasped and his cheeks reddened. "but mingi-" he said, wanting to at least eat breakfast first but he was cut off. "you wouldn't want to disappoint your daddy, would you?" mingi asked in a condescending tone, pushing yunho into sub space. he shook his head. "good boy. go to the couch, and take off your pants." he ordered, and yunho walked off, but not before mingi gave his ass a quick slap. in a few minutes yunho was sitting on the couch on his knees, while mingi was behind him. he spread it and teased the entrance with his finger. yunho whined and pressed his ass against mingi's finger. mingi pulled away, just to tease him. yunho huffed and pouted. mingi chuckled and leaned down. he licked a stripe up yunho's ass, causing the boy to shiver. he slowly entered his tongue into him, and he whined softly. yunho pushed his hips back against mingi's face, and eventually he was fucking himself on the male's tongue. mingi smirked and chuckled against yunho's ass. he loved how easily he could make the boy come undone. he grabbed yunho's hips, stopping him. he pulled his tongue out and yunho whined. "ah such a needy baby. can't even go a second without me touching you, hm?" he chuckled, flipping the boy over so he was on his back. he spread the boys legs and kissed along his inner thigh, leaving hickeys here and there. he kissed near his boyfriends crotch, then up his stomach, chest, neck, cheeks, and finally his lips. yunho kissed back passionately, yet hungrily. he tangled his fingers in mingi's soft brown hair, and wrapped his legs around his waist. mingi rolled his hips down against yunho's earning a soft moan. the boy bucked his hips up, eager for touch. he and mingi could have sex forever to be honest. they both had insanely high sex drives, and that was perfect for them. "mingi fuck." yunho sighed out, making the male's member twitch. "hm, you like this? you're such a slut for me. i've barely done anything and you're already so worked up." he chuckled. "if you want anything, you gotta suck me off first." yunho immediately agreed, pushing mingi back on the couch. mingi smirked and put his hands behind his head, resting on them. yunho pulled mingi's sweats off, and threw them aside. he grabbed his member and licked the slit. he kissed it, and giggled before swirling his tongue around the tip. he took the tip in his mouth and sucked lightly. mingi bucked his hips up slightly. "stop teasing me." he groaned. yunho giggled, and started bobbing his head slowly. his pace increased over time, and mingi let out a loud moan, throwing his head back. he brought one of his hands to yunho's hair and he tangled his fingers in it, pulling slightly. "oh just like that, baby. so good for daddy." he breathed out and his mouth hung open. yunho wanted to make mingi feel as good as he possibly could, so he went even deeper. mingi closed his eyes. "oh fuck." he groaned groggily. he subconsciously pushed yunho's head all the way down and then up. he was bucking his hips up and down, and he was basically using yunho like a fuck toy. he stopped when he was about to reach his climax. yunho pulled off with a pop, and wiped the drool off his face using the back of his hand. mingi signaled for the boy to come closer to him, so he crawled on top of him, straddling him. mingi put his hands on yunho's hips and guided him to grind on him. mingi bucked hip hips up for more friction, and yunho bit his lip. he rolled his hips back and forth, throwing his head back. mingi places his hand in front of yunho's hips, stopping him. yunho looked down at him, confused. mingi lifted him up, positioning his member at the boy's entrance. he looked into yunho's eyes, waiting for the boy to give him the okay. yunho nodded, holding mingi's hand. he sank down on mingi's member slowly. mingi bit his lip when he bottomed out. yunho moved his hips up and down slowly, and got faster as time went on. soon enough, the room was filled with the angelic moans coming from yunho's lips, and the sound of skin slapping. mingi gripped yunho's ass, giving it a harsh slap. yunho bit his bottom lip, in attempt to stifle his moans a bit. it worked for a second, but this felt way to good for him to be quiet. his eyes rolled into the back of his head as mingi hit his prostate. mingi groaned at the sight, and angled his hips to hit it over and over again. yunho moaned loudly, throwing his head back. "fuck- gonna come" he struggled to say through moans. "come for me, doll." mingi said lowly. with that, the two boys came at the same time. yunho shooting white ribbons across mingi's stomach, and mingi releasing inside the boy. yunho collapsed on mingi, breathing heavily. "i love you." he planted out. "i love you too, babydoll." mingi patted yunho's butt. "let's get cleaned up, okay?" he asked, receiving a nod from yunho. the boy slowly stood up, only to fall back down onto the couch. "you poor thing." mingi laughed, picking him up and carrying him to the bathroom.