bully

woosan 😌 written by ☀️
(for this story i'm making them younger (around freshman-sophomore age) just for a "cuter" concept so yes, this is "fluff")

"what's the matter? too scared to fight back?" the boy taunted, pushing wooyoung against the wall.
"is your life that boring?" wooyoung responded rolling his eyes. the other boy replied by tripping wooyoung making him fall to the floor. wooyoung winced in pain as he fell on his right arm, rolling onto his back so he could attempt to save himself from further blows. "look at that, so many teachers and students around but no one wants to help you." he laughed. wooyoung closed his eyes just hoping it would be over soon, until he heard someone crouch down next to him, he opened his eyes. choi san, one of the bully's friends. "look at this pathetic bit-" he stopped himself as san stared up at him. "really? is this how you treat underclassmen you asshole? you're the pathetic one." wooyoung looked up in disbelief as choi san was the one who saved him. "get up." san said, extending his hand for wooyoung to use to lift himself up, "thanks." the other boy chuckled. "yah choi san, since when were you so nice?" san switched his attention from wooyoung to the other, "since i've realized how stupid people look terrorizing other people, lee jeno." he said his name in a mocking tone as he grabbed wooyoung's arm and led him away. since it was around the end of lunch and time for their 5th hour to start, he told the younger to meet him after school by the main entrance. wooyoung nodded as a response and walked away to his locker. as san approached his locker he heard his friends walk up from behind him. "what was that about? you know this morning?" he turned around. woozi, woojin, jisung and mark. "what do you mean?" woojin started," why did you help wooyoung this morning?" san sighed as he had to explain why he did it. did he really have a reason? maybe. well he has to make one up now.

wooyoung couldn't stop thinking about it all day. all the way up until the last minute of the last hour of the school day. he rushed and grabbed everything from his locker as he jogged to the front entrance of the school. he saw san leaning against the wall waiting, on his phone. he glanced up from his phone and gave a small smile as wooyoung continued to walk closer. "so why are we meeting here?" san gazed at the ceiling. "no reason, just wanted to talk." wooyoung sighed. "are you going to beat my ass too?" he gave a half hearted laugh hoping to hear no as a response. san laughed as he shook his head. "do you want to come over?" wooyoung stared at san for a while before he managed a "yeah, sure." as he smiled. san smiled back and he took wooyoungs arm and walked out of the school with him. as they walked along, side by side, san spoke up. "how's your arm?" wooyoung glanced down at his arm, checking it over before responding, "it's just bruised." he said, earning a relieved hum from san. "so what is this all about? what are we doing?" san looked around as they continued walking. "i figured my mom would be happy to hear i made a friend who isn't a delinquent." he laughed. "so you're going to meet my mom." wooyoung looked at san and smiled.

they walked through the door and wooyoung immediately felt like he was at home. it was comforting. "hi sannie" someone called from the living room. wooyoung looked over and saw what he imagined was san's mom. "hi mom, this is wooyoung." san smiled. "i met him at school today." his mom looked over and got up and rushed over. "sannie he's so adorable, he looks so nice!" she chimed. "yeah he's really sweet." san gave a wholehearted smile as he looked at his mom and wooyoung. wooyoung laughed at his mom's behavior. "we're gonna go up to my room for a little while. can he stay for dinner?" san asked, his mom smiling. "yeah of course." san nodded and took wooyoung up to his room. wooyoung was expecting san's room to be dark unlike the rest of the house, but his room was warm and welcoming. it had soft tones of tan and off white colors. wooyoung walked over and sat his stuff on the floor as he sat on his bed. san walked over and sat next to him. "are you sure you're okay?" san seemed to ask this question a lot since this afternoon. wooyoung laughed as he responded with the twelfth yes of today. he lifted his sleeve for san to see. "it's just a bruise, see?" san took wooyoung's arm and kissed the mark, leaving wooyoung shocked as he looked up at san, who was still looking at the other boys arm. "i know my friends are mean, but i'll protect you. i promise." wooyoung continued to stare at san, even as he made eye contact with wooyoung. san smiled as he pulled wooyoung on top of him as he laid himself on his bed. he held wooyoung as he closed his eyes, and wooyoung held him back. "i promise." he reassured wooyoung, who he felt had silent doubts. wooyoung relaxed and let himself slip away as san and him continued to lay on his bed. "thank you san." san kisses the younger's forehead, holding him closer as a quiet response.