Chapter 2: Bosley

SCENE 1

Setting: Bosley's Car - DAY

Bosley, Jane, Elena & Sabina have now arrived in Bosley's car. Jana Bosley, who is wearing beige colored long sleeves, dark denim pants, and pastel-colored shoes. She warmly shakes her hand to greet the trio. Thin and pale snowflakes begin to cover the ground. The trio initiate a curious and friendly conversation with Bosley, as Bosley is feeling relaxed and happy to finally meet the Angels. The white Tesla car is now on the road and is heading to the next destination in Golija, Serbia.

JANE KANO'S P.O.V.

"So Bos, can you tell us your name? I'm sure each country has its own Bosley right? And it was just a ranking from what I heard." Elena asks with confidence.

"Ah, good question my dear friend Elena and Da! The name's Jana Bosley. A pleasure to meet you all American Angels! Dobrodošli moji najdraži Anđeli" As Bosley warmly smiles and quickly glances at Sabina, Elena and I from the rear mirror whilst keeping her eyes on the road.

As Elena and Sabina begin a formal conversation with Jana Bosley and mostly fore-mentioning about Rebekah Bosley, I was rather watching my eyes to the window and barely keeping my ears from listening to the conversation. Knowing that my holiday, I mean our holiday has been cut short, I was rather feeling sick and upset from the core of my stomach. I thought that this was going to be an enjoyable and relaxing time!

However, I could not keep my eyes at the seraphic landscape, I suddenly begin to admire how beautiful it was. The sea blue sky from above along with the greenish mountainous hills from afar, and the ground now being covered in thin and sticky snowflakes. My ears then started to blend into the light conversation.

"So tell me Elena about yourself? What decided to make the choice for the Townsend agency?" Bosley asks.

"Well Bosley," Elena responds, "I was a researcher, well I mean a scientist. I invented a lot of gadgets and I am also a computer hacker too. I decided to join the Townsend Agency because I wanted to prove my family wrong, I wanted them to feel that I am truly confident in what I love doing most." Elena then lightly grins her mouth towards Bosley.

"Oh, Elena! How fascinating! I am very sure that your parents would be definitely very proud of you now." Bosley continues, "So Sabina same question for you, tell me about yourself and why you chose to be a part of the Townsend agency?" As Bosley keeps her eyes sharply on the road, and her hands softly gripping on the steering wheel.

"I was actually convicted of stealing the most precious jewelry on the planet and was a prisoner girl. I was basically locked up in an impossible prison to escape. And no, I was not your typical everyday 'princess'. I had to save my own ass and to think outside the box in order to escape away from prison. My parents never cared about me or even a family member, as they were doing drugs and the bad stuff and apparently they were a part of the Mafia as well, since I am also part Italian, American and with a hint of Serbian blood perhaps. You know, my family they were the bad guys." Sabina continues, "I decided to join this wonderful team because I wanted to give myself a second chance, to prove myself wrong that not all people go emotionally, mentally and physically evil but rather they can change for the better good." Sabina extends both of her arms to wrap Elena and I in comfort.

"We are family." I firmly respond, whilst leaning my head against Sabina. Elena then leaned her head as well towards Sabina in return, as we all gave each other a positive and a bright smile.

"And finally as for you Jane, with you and your colorful British accent, please tell me about yourself? And what-" I harshly interrupted Bosley, knowing what the question was going to be.