Chapter 9: The Three Sisters

SCENE 6

Setting: Blue Mountains, Australia - DAY.

Sabina, Elena, and Jane arrive at the abandoned red vintage convertible three-seater car. Sabina, who quickly jumps inside the convertible car as she opens the glovebox and operates the car's wiring from her hands.

"I didn't know you could actually do that." Elena crosses her arms as she tilts her head to the side, staring at Sabina from behind.

"Well, it's not that difficult." Sabina continues to fiddle with the wiring, "Since I was actually involved in grand theft auto. Mo' money, mo' cars. Easy as beans, Elena."

Jane, who interrupts, "Trust me, Elena. She's got a lot of tricks under her sleeve." She then walks closer towards the car's door.

"Exactly." Sabina turns her head quickly towards the two.

The car starts its engines, as Jane and Elena both jump into the car.

"Jane." Sabina continuing, "Wanna drive the car?"

Sabina moves herself to the middle seat, as Jane sits down to the driver's seat and starts to drive away. Sabina places her fingers across the radio and plays an upbeat song at a loud volume. The trio then put their hands up in unison, smiling and enjoying across the country road as the sun begins to set.

SCENE CUT

The battered Angels then arrive in the beautiful scenery, as they are all standing in front of view. The beautiful orange sky surrounds the enormous and flourishing greenish hills, while the famous rock land formation - The Three Sisters embodies their shadow from where they are standing. Jane is putting a Bandaid patch across her wounded leg, while Elena is drinking from a water bottle, and Sabina is eating the last slice of her Pepperoni Pizza.

"Elena, what made you become a hacker and a scientist?" Sabina as her face turns into curiosity at Elena.

"Oh, right. I mean, I love technology. Even when I was young, I was always fascinated by computer devices and coding them." As Elena puts her bottled water down on the ground. "I was inspired by Science, as everything in this world was created. I mean I do have a passion and inspiration everything from Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein and to Marie Curie."

Jane's expression turns into complete awe. "Wow. I told you, she's a one smart cookie."

Elena who is setting in motion is pacing her feet as she moves closer across and towards Jane.

"So, Jane. If you wouldn't mind me asking." Elena asks and turns to Jane.

"Yeah? Go on. Ask me away." Jane smiling at Elena tenderly.

"Your former partner, I mean now your arch-nemesis. Alexander Jones, how did you meet him?" Elena, touching her face.

"Before I met him, I was actually a police officer. I was also one of the highest achievers and was a top-ranker in my home base. I was then hired as a recommended private investigator. I did it for about a couple of years. Then suddenly," Jane continues, "I was recruited by the MI-6. I was out alone on my own missions for about five years-"

Sabina shortly interrupting Jane, "Same with me Jane. I was out alone for the first years on my missions with Charlie, until I met you-." Jane turns her head and frowns both of her eyebrows towards Sabina. "Sorry, please continue." Sabina, who sheepishly looks down on the floor.

"Anyways," Jane continues, "After five years, Alexander was actually introduced to me. He was also a part of the so-called 'top-notchers' in the MI-6 agency based in the United Kingdom, as he and I worked together for about two years. Until, that final mission on Sweden that apparently now did not kill him after all."