Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

Session One

Dr. Prescott took a deep breath and leaned back in her chair as Ava started to describe how her relationship with her mother's best friend had begun. She watched as Ava weaved strands of blond hair between her fingers and maintained unflinching eye contact. She studied the warmth and intensity of her hazel eyes and the unusual flecks of yellow that circled her pupils.

Ava sucked at her bottom lip as she stared into the Doctor's eyes. She crossed one slim, muscular thigh over the other, inching her skirt higher up her leg. Dr. Prescott bunched her hands into fists to bite back the flood of arousal that swept through her body with the realization that if that skirt moved even an inch she would be able to see Ava's panties. She felt desire kick at her belly as she steadied herself with another deep breath and reminded herself that she was being provoked. She knew better than that; it was her professional responsibility to keep distance.

She looked down at the paper in her lap and back up at Ava, who began to tell the story of how she had seduced her mother's best friend.

"About a year ago my mother's best friend accidentally walked into the bathroom while I was taking a shower. When I heard the door open, I turned off the water and pulled back the curtain to see who it was. At the time I assumed that it was my mom getting something from the medicine cabinet. But it wasn't. It was Cynthia. She was wearing a yellow sundress and standing awkwardly in the doorway. Her blond hair was messy from a day spent in the sun, and her skin was tanned, making her pale blue eyes even more striking. The minute that we made eye contact, I saw her face flush. She apologized in a whisper and stepped backward."

Ava sucked at her lip and paused as she leaned back in her chair, her eyes alight with mischief.

"But even as she backed away, she couldn't seem to stop herself from looking at me. I pulled the shower curtain back, dragging it open slowly. She sucked in deep breaths and bit her lip as I slowly exposed myself to her. I loved watching her watch me, seeing her body tense and desire pool in her eyes. After a minute or two, I became more confident. I stepped out of the shower and stood naked before her. She just stood there, not making any attempt to touch me or move away and drinking in every inch of me with her eyes. My nipples got hard as she watched me, and I felt my body pulse with desire. There was something incredibly hot about the fact that she was completely clothed watching water drops run down my naked body."

Dr. Prescott watched as Ava's gaze became distant in recollection and her own unintentionally dipped to the soft swell of Ava's breasts arched against the tight white fabric of her shirt. Then she looked down at the notepad in her lap. She took a few notes, knowing that it was completely unnecessary; there was no way she was going to forget what she'd just heard.

She forced a cough, "What do you think made you expose yourself to her?" she asked, her voice thick and slightly horse.

Ava smirked, "She's very beautiful, and when I saw her looking at me, I knew that a window of opportunity had been opened and I didn't want to waste it."

The Doctor looked down at her lap, her breathing slightly laboured. "What opportunity? To sleep with her?"

Ava bit on the corner of her bottom lip as she thought, "No, to play with her, to seduce her, to make her feel something that didn't fit into her perfect little world. And, yes eventually, when I was done teasing her, to taste her and to fuck her and to feel her body pulse around my fingers as she came. Do you know what it feels like to make a woman cum Doctor?" She asked, her voice deep and predatory.

Dr. Prescott cleared her throat as desire pooled deep in her body. She once again looked down at the notepad in her lap and breathed deeply, visualizing her desire being pushed out of her.