I want this, Sam.

21st December 1979
Sam's PoV

"Where there is love, I'll be there..." Michael sang softly as his makeup and hair stylist was sorting him out for tonight's show in Nassau which is located in The Bahamas.
The Bahamas is a beautiful place, the water is stunning, and the scenery is just breathtaking.

Michael and I have become best friends during this tour and I honestly thought that would never happen after what happened between us in 1975. But things change, people change.
He understands my background and is so sorrowful and hurt that I was abused in that kind of way.
Truth be told, I really like Michael. And not just in a friendly away, he's really thoughtful.. and he's so handsome. He's got the kindest soul and on top of that he's just the sweetest person I've ever met.

Since what happened between Jackie and I, we haven't really spoken. It's a shame things ended the way it did as we was together for quite some time and I loved him. But is it really love? If I've never been in love before I have nothing to compare my relationship to Jackie with. So I'm not for sure if I was actually in love with him.

"Sam..?" Michael calls softly, snapping me out of my train of thoughts "yeah?" I smiled looking up at him through the mirror "You okay?" He lowers his eyebrows "I've been calling you for like ten minutes now"

I laugh softly and smile at him "I'm sorry, I was just thinking..."
He raised his brows "about?"
I shook my head "oh," I replied and watched his stylist leave the room "nothing important"
"Okay" he smiled softly.

He got up from his chair looking fresh and very sexy.
"Are you ready for tonight's show?? The last show for this month?" He smiled brightly "hell yessss" I jumped up "I can't wait to relax without worrying to set an alarm for like 6am the next morning. I can actually have nights in and stuff!" I sat back down and lowered myself into the sofa, comfortably.

"We sure can" he smiled giggling at me. He came and sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me "can we have that sleep over you've been promising me for months now??" He pouted sexily "of course..." I giggled "when?" I added
He sat back and thought about it, when he came to his answer he looked back at me with bright childlike eyes "tonight!!" He said excitedly "can we please have a sleep over tonight after the show. We can eat a load of junk food and drink a load of bad drinks!!" He gasped sounding so dreamily. I sat back and admired his soft spoken voice. He's a real life angel. So cute!!

I pressed my lips against his without thinking, he sighed slightly and smiled Into the kiss, he kissed me back just as hard while he moaned from the pleasure. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my thigh, he's so shy, he'll never make the move first. And if he does he will only kiss me, he won't touch me. I need to get him to touch me.
He rubbed my thigh softly, I moaned at just the littlest things he was doing to me. He made me feel all warm inside. Like I was a teenager all over again.
My hand slid up his jean covered thigh, once my hand came in contact with his long and thick shaft, he moaned. Simultaneously, he searched my body with his hands. He pulled me onto his lap and kissed me harder, rubbing his tongue against mine.

I started to grind my hips against his making his manhood throb with anticipation. He pulled away from my lips and smiled up at me shyly, he then looked down at our laps and sighed "I've never felt like this before..."
I frowned and rubbed his chest and shoulders simultaneously "how do you mean?"

"What we are doing now.. I've never done this before. I'm so shy, I don't know what to do. I've never felt like this about a woman before" he shook his head.
My eyes widened slowly, I spoke softly "you're still a virgin??"

"I'm a child of god.." he joked, to lighten the mood, to not make it as embarrassing for him.
I kissed his lips softly "there's nothing to be ashamed of"
He looked up at me shyly with a pout "I feel like I can't please you the way you deserved to be pleased and loved" he said softly running my thigh "I'm not experienced with this kind of thing. I don't have a clue what I'm doing, Sam" he chuckled "I don't know what to do"

"Then, maybe, it'd be best if we waited, until you are comfortable" I began to get off of his lap but he stopped me.
"I am comfortable. I want this, Sam. I want my first time to be with you..." he looked down sadly "it'd be more special to me if your first time was with me too"
"I can't change the past.." I said softly making him sigh regretfully "I know, I'm sorry. That was so insensitive of me to say"

I shook my head "no," I said laughing softly "it's fine, don't worry yourself"

"So what do I do?" He looked up at me with innocent eyes.
"Wouldn't it be more comfortable for you if one of your brothers told you?"

He shook his head immediately "I'm a private... shy person, I don't want my brothers knowing about my possible sex life. I would of talked to Jackie about stuff like this.. but damn, he'd kill me even if he knew i looked at you the way I do. The way I think about you. So I can't go to him"
I raised a brow and laughed softly "true," I played with his small cut down Afro "what about Tito or Jermaine?"

"Jermaine always mocks me for being a 'little virgin' he used to laugh at me thinking I fancied you. He used to say 'mike, brother, don't even go there. She's a fine woman, she don't need a boy like you trying to mess with her' he totally ripped my confidence away from me when he said stuff like that" Michael spoke looking into my eyes

"Ignore him" I rolled my eyes "he's an idiot and doesn't know what he's talking about half of the time" I smirked making her laugh softly at me
"That's true" he smiled and kissed my lips softly. I kissed him back with just the same amount of passion.