Chapter 9

//Your POV//
I hold back tears of pain as sticky red blood seeped from the numerous scars on my face. While scrunching my eyes almost to the point of blindness, I notice an open window on the right wall outside of our cell. With pain still ruthlessly etching my helpless body, my barely conscious mind conjures up the most basic escape plan ever. I glance at Angel. The poor spider demon was still fighting our bloodthirsty capture.
I had to fight him off.
Prickly adrenaline spikes my veins with a strange sense of tingle as my eyes and posture turn somewhat rabid, and my lust for the death of this creature grew and grew with every minor glance of my struggling companion - the yearning was eventually too much to bear, and I leapt at the evil demon with a burning passion for his suffering.

//Angel's POV//
I watched, glazed and shocked as Y/N teared apart the demon like a dog to a toy. Blood and guts were flying everywhere... It was unsightly. Even for a demon. The grotesque sight was an overdose of what I needed to knock away my consciousness as my crimson-stained head hit the cold floor. The last thing I recall from that moment is the shrieks of a somehow still alive pool of dismembered guts and shredded flesh swimming in a lake of deep scarlet red. A warm shape lingered over my limp body as I fully blacked out.

Jesus fucking god, I hate myself. I haven't uploaded in like, 2 weeks. I'm SOOOOOOO sorry!!! I guess I just couldn't be bothered or my lazy ass forgot about this. Ugh, I'll try to update alot more to make up for this.. Anyway, it's currently 1:15 am, but I'm pretty fucking nocturnal so that's why I'm here. Thanks for 2k reads, I really don't deserve it with the inconsistent updating.
Also this is unrelated, but I just wanna clear up that I'm male. I feel like alot of people think I'm a girl lol