Chapter 11

//Angel's POV//
I could try my hardest to tell you how I felt when I was unconscious, but it'll be so difficult. The billions of words that wrap this world in a blanket of description and communication can't align to explain how... Surreal the experience was. But let's hope it goes smoothly...
Y/N was so different in this story. He went from the soft, flirtatious devil to a rabid wolf with HIV. His eyes were cold with passion and a longing for blood. It chilled me. It met me with the strong hit of reality, that demons are never what they appear to be. In a world of spirits and twisted devils, we tend to forget that they are still demons. They play dirty to get what they want. They won't hesitate to rip your confidence to shreds if it will advantage them in their sickening hunger for power and authority. Ok, I think I'm stalling a lil. Let's get into the ribs of this vision. I woke up in my normal room, with my normal clothes, normal mindset. I checked my hellphone, took a couple selfies, just like I would any day. That was before I looked down at the foot of my bed. Tangled in the pink drapes that surrounded my sleeping area was a demon. I instantly recognised the guy as Y/N. Happily I crawled towards him with a signature charming glare. He was smiling, and scanning my face with his eyes. Not blinking. "A.. Are you OK?" I said, concern lining my voice, the emotion as thick as petals lining a flower. Y/N didn't say anything. Instead, he smiled wider. You could say he even resembled the Radio Demon, but not quite. His smile wasn't charming and smexy like Alastor's. That should've been a warning. I still reached out to touch his shoulder, long for the warmth of human contact after an episode of cold and loneliness. As soon as my hand brushed against his upper arm, his eyes lost the soft glow of joy that was always present before. They lost their gleam and quickly morphed into what looked like empty black holes. I was taken aback of course, and quickly removed my hand, instinctively using it to protect my face. As soon as I bit my sleeve in terror, his face dropped violently into an exaggerated sad expression. His brows dropped and he hung his head in shame. Holding his arm out, nearly to touch me, he hung his head back upright, and his cheeks were stained with tears. Tears? Did I say tears? Hah. Hot red blood was streaming down his face, leaking into his bright teeth, eternally damaging my sheets with a steamy crimsom mess.
"AGH!"
I woke up in a stiff hotel bed. The wallpaper in the room was tearing and peeling, and the drawers were plastered in dust and cobwebs. My panic level was high above unhealthy, and my head felt light and drowsy as I slipped back into a deep sleep.
"Vaggie! Al! He's awake! Quick!"
"What do you mean he's awake? He seemed dead to me!"
"Dears, dears. Calm down and let me handle this. Charlie, get some cold water. Vaggie, darling, fetch a towel. Quick."

A/N: Ello! I'm glad to inform you all that I am fully better now, and can continue writing this story. I've got alot of ideas about the direction of this story, so I should be able to update more frequently from now on. Btw, sorry about the lack of swearing and stuff in this chapter, my grandparents were in the same room as me while I was writing this lmao. See you all next week! - Your favourite gay author ( hooopppeeeffuuulllyyyyyy)