play invisible ( 6)

Aizawa came back about his usual 2 am. He wasn't tired enough to pass out so he went on line to figure the mystery cat out. It took a bit but a picture of a North American Bobcat appeared on his screen. The wild cat had to have escaped from a private owner. How the cat got in illegal was a wonder. Shouta decided he needed to investigate more invade a smuggler's business and end it. The bobcat wasn't an endangered species so that ruled some things out.

Eraser flopped on his bed, still in his clothes. Late morning rolled around and a stomach growling. He got up, striped and showered. Shouta put black sweatpants then walked out to the kitchen. All the jovial partiers had serious hangovers. He wondered if Angel was about. Seeing the hangovers might trigger a memory.

Aizawa opened the refrigerator hoping for something made by Angel but no such luck. The teacher sighed and closed the door only to think back on yesterday. A beautiful naked woman in the kitchen. He hadn't missed his house really...until now. He would invite her over and they could walk around nude all they wanted.

"Has anyone seen Angel?" he asked.

"No, maybe sleeping?" someone said.

"She gets up at 5 am..." Aizawa opened her door quietly to see a bed made and a decorated room. It had pictograph tribal art with weapons on the walls. A spear and shield, a hatchet with Bowie knife. Above her bed was type of war club with a metal spike coming out of it.

He saw her sketchbook and sneaked a peek. Her drawings seemed so real. He came to the last page, it was of his face turned left and the beginnings of a wild cat facing right. Was that a fluke?

Hmm, 'Uncas' had hinted she had more spells but the wild cat acted like a cat should instead of a person impersonating a cat. Only time would tell.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Shouta decided to head out to the grocery store so he had something to cook. He wondered about the bobtail. Aizawa decided to stop off at the park and look for it.

He walked around a bit and decided to lie down on the grass in the sunshine. Shouta closed his eyes for about ten minutes to wake from a large spotted cat licking his nose. The bobtail saw his eyes open so extended a front paw to bop his nose gently.

He shifted and the cat jumped up the air over six feet and landed away from him. The tail twitched and then padded away into the brush. Shouta got up quickly and looked in the brush but only scared a crow. It flew to a tree and scolded him.

His inner gut kept telling him this wasn't an ordinary cat even if it was wild

His inner gut kept telling him this wasn't an ordinary cat even if it was wild. 'Uncas' was not in her room so she was not accounted for. He chuckled, what a wild concept to have a beautiful woman who could also become a wild cat. Shouta wasn't thinking kinky but more the calming effect.

Sunday night 'Uncas' rolled in, at 7 pm. She spoke with Mic then snuck off to bed. Shouta had decided not to go out and observe Angel. At midnight he quietly opened her door and looked in. The woman was on her stomach, right hand draped off the bed with her head turned left. She must have gotten hot as she was on top of the covers, nude. Shouta studied her, it would seem strange for her not to sleep nude. She was a wild and fierce spirit with no mollycoddling.

Monday morning rolled around to 'Uncas' and Mic not around. Aizawa dressed and got some coffee. He went to search for them when 'Uncas' came back sweaty. "Morning Sensei."

And she was gone again. He scrunched his eyebrows together. Her walk was like as if the bobtail walked on two legs. She had a spring to her step. His thoughts were interrupted by Mic.

"Eraser that girl is a fast learner! Light on her feet like a cat. You sure you don't want to train her?" Mic smiled, "it's okay to like her. Angel is not really enrolled. She's acting as a student to keep her safe."

"If she's acting I would hate to see her serious."Shouta said trying not to show emotion. "It would still raise eyebrows..."

"So you do like her!"

Eraser rolled his eyes,"Mic! Not like that! More like perhaps friends. She is in short supply of those."

"You ol wolf sniffing around...you don't fool me but I can keep a secret." Mic wiggled his eyebrows in a teasing way.

"I'm not that old and am not a wolf Mic," Eraser snorted.

"For her, ya you are! I saw you checking in on her. So what was she wearing?"

Shota got a slight blush and rolled his eyes once more. "Nothing...it's almost like she should be, clothes aren't right for her to sleep in."

Mic grinned,"Is that the only time you have seen her without clothes?"

Shota blushed big time.." She was getting food and normally I wouldn't have been up. I didn't notice until she closed the fridge door."

"So you ol wolf?"

"Mic what do you want to hear?" Aizawa scowled.

"She's a beautiful young exotic woman. She's going to catch some other guy's eye,' Hizashi whistled.

"I don't have time for a relationship anyway" Shouta used his standard replied.

"Don't or won't?" his friend prodded.

"I have a class to get to and you need a shower," Shouta snorted one last time.

Aizawa saw 'Uncas' in class and lunch time to learn better Japanese. She practiced with Mic before school and practiced with Deku in the afternoon for a little bit. Eraser did noticed her progressing well. As for the rest of the time she never left her room during the week or was gone during the daytime on weekends.

Where did she go?

He missed her cooking, what little she had made. For three months this was the way things went. If he didn't talk to her in class or training they never spoke. Mic said she was not used to lots of people around and whatever in Seattle happened it had scarred her mentally. Instead of being under foot she was invisible and he didn't like being invisible to her.

Something needed to change.

And soon.