second bad dream (8)

(Very short chapter)

At some point the two fell asleep holding each other. Around midnight Mic checked for Angel but she was still not home. He opened Aizawa's door to ask a question and saw the two sleeping together. Mic scratched his head. When did the large cat go and Angel get here and in Shouta's bed. Slipped in the shower my ass, thought Mic. He was busy, the ol wolf. Shouta's friend shut the door. He would keep them a secret as long as possible.

In the night a dream started to play out. Shouta was patrolling when he heard a blood curdling scream and begging. Eraserhead worked his way to the top of a low building to see the scary looking raven creature with a filthy man groveling.

"I'll stop! I'll never touch another child! Oh please don't kill me!"

"What do I look like? I am not your God or an angel to barter with! I am the definition of darkness. I am darkness and cast darkness when need be."

"No, no, no! Please!"

"Isn't that what your innocent victims cried? Yet you showed no Mercy or remorse. What do you think I am?"

"A villain? An underground pro hero? Someone with multiple quirks?" the being growled out.  "I am none of those things, I am a race unto itself. I am Nightbane so I too feel no remorse for what I am about to do."

The Raven creature paused, "Death by my claw or by the Nightlands, full of demons?"

"What? Demons? No!"

"Hmm, better death it is by 'blood bath', it ends quicker if you don't struggle..."

The child predator opened his mouth and was going to scream but instead watched blood pour from the bird creature then flood into him. His lungs and nose were hit with the blood. The pedophile realized he was going to drown in it's blood. He began to struggle, trying to get air but only the blood flowed in faster.

The creature knelt down to man's level on the roof and simply watched the man struggle. Slowly his body stopped squirming  then went still. The creature shifted a little and it's blood flowed back out of the child predator's body and into its own body.

Shouta landed on the roof then advanced on creature. It had just murdered a man. He saw the face of the dead man and the man was known to possibly be a pedophile but had never convicted.

"I watched you kill that man, abomination!"

"He deserved to die! I saw into his mind! I saw what he did! I found one of his victim's body but I am an abomination?" The creature replied.

"That is what pro heroes, the police and the justice system is for."

"The system failed this time..."

"Says an evil creature that just killed a human."

"I am not evil! I can never unsee what he did to his victims. I read his mind! Go away Sensei and do not see me this way! Forget this form...please. I would never harm you or your students! I love you!"