04.

Taehyung was late to work, Namjoon was a bit upset. He hated taking care of the counter in the morning, mostly because they were more busy at that time. Taehyung didn't have an issues with manning the counter, so when Namjoon snuck out he figured the two were even.

"Hey.." Namjoon said as he watched the male. Jin looked up from his book. He purposely walked to the back where most people wouldn't be. Jin gestured for him to come close, Namjoon gravitated to the male. When Namjoon was close enough, Jin pulled him by the shirt.

Smashing their lips together, he didn't realize how much he missed the younger's touch until they kissed. Namjoon's hands cuffed Jin's thin waist as they were so into the kiss they backed into a bookshelf.

"Fuck!"

Jin muttered against Namjoon's lips. "Sorry." Namjoon muttered against Jin's neck as he planted sloppy kisses against that flawless skin. "Don't be, I like it rough. Let's do it here..." he said with lust dripping from his vocal cords. Namjoon looked up at Jin.

"Jin we can't fuck in the library. I'll get fired?" He whispered in case anyone was listening.

"Mm, you have a car don't you?" He said while he touched the younger's lips.

Namjoon didn't answer, in fact he just grabbed Jin as they ran to the back door of the parking lot.

:::

Taehyung looked around to see if Jimin was in, he checked the time. Jimin was late, he normally came at the same time everyday. It was odd for him to go off schedule like this, he texted Jungkook to let him know Jimin didn't show.

"Hi Tae!"

Taehyung looked up to see Hoseok, he smiled as he was going through his bag taking books out. "Hey Hoseok hyung." He smiled back, Hoseok was one of his favorite customers. The male was always happy no matter what, he always knew how to cheer him up when ever he had a bad day.

"How are you, hyung?" Taehyung scanned the books, putting them in a near by cart. "I'm good..." he said while looking around. "Is Namjoon here? I didn't see his car outside." Taehyung thought back, he did see a glimpse of Jin earlier.

"Yeah, he's probably being molested by Jin." Hoseok smiled. Namjoon also changed, Jin has turned his hyung from an innocent man to a sex crazed one. "Yeah, Jin hyung can be...tempting at times." Hoseok said. "How's Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung asked. "He's fine, it's his day off so he's at home."

"Sleeping?" Taehyung commented. "Yup!" Hoseok said, he said popping the 'p'. Yoongi was a hard working man, and when he gets his days off all of that precious time goes straight to sleep. Although Hoseok would prefer the two would go out and spend more time together, but Yoongi wasn't that type. He was a solitary man, something Hoseok wasn't use too. But he adjusted, he loved the male enough to compromise.

"Is he still driving his Harley." Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Oh god, yes! He's getting it painted this weekend."

"What color?"

"White and Green?"

"Green?"

"Yeah, green is my favorite color so..." Hoseok blushed at the gesture.

"Aww, that's so cute." Taehyung said.

"Yeah. He maybe a rock on the outside. But he has a soft center."

Taehyung laughed, the two chatted for a bit till Hoseok had to leave. Taehyung's phone dinged. It was Jungkook, he let him know that Jimin was at the gym with him.

:::

"Hey Jimin?" Jungkook asked. He was sitting on a bench by the boxing ring. Jimin was boxing, Jimin gestured for the other boxer to stop. Jimin didn't like hold conversations while boxing. He walked over to Jungkook getting out of the ring in the process. He took his boxing gear off running a hand through his wavy hair, it was slightly damped from the sweat.

Jimin looked mesmerizing more while sweaty, the older bit down on his bottom lip. Fuck. Jungkook thought. Okay, just breath. You're not asking him right now. You're just inviting him over for dinner. Stay cool. He repeated in his head, till he started to believe it himself.

"What's up, Kookie?" Jimin used Jungkook's nickname, wiping the sweat from his face with a gym towel. "Are you busy tonight?" Jimin stopped his movements as he looked at Jungkook, raising a brow. He stepped closer.

"Why?"

"I just wanted to invite you over for dinner? If you want?"

"Will your boyfriend, mind?" Jimin asked looking away, then at Jungkook. He was not a home-wrecker. Yes he loved to flirt, but when it came down to it. He wouldn't dare be with a taken man. "He won't, trust me." Jimin thought it over, he liked Jungkook. The younger knew how to turn him, which was the problem. But Jimin did have self-control.

"Okay, but no funny business." Jimin warned, Jungkook nodded.

He gave him the address to his house and what time to come over. Jimin was about to head to the lockers

"Jimin!" Jungkook called out.

Jimin stopped as he turned. "Yes?"

"I promise you won't regret it." Jungkook said, Jimin was thrown off by what the younger said. What was that suppose to mean?