06.

WARNING ⚠️ Freaky shit ahead. Go at your own risk! ⚠️

•••••

Jimin was bare other then his underwear, he was on full display for Taehyung and Jungkook. The couple were in front of him, while Jimin was posed on the bed. Eyeing the two men. All three of them were in their underwear. Taehyung and Jungkook weren't shy when it came to their sex life with each other, but they were letting someone into their little world. Would Jimin judge them or criticize them. Jimin wasn't that type of person at all, but exposing who you are to someone you aren't too familiar with can always be intimidating. Even if it's just a threesome?

"So.. who wants me first?" His blonde hair was over his eyes, but a huge grin spread to his lips, as he bit down on his lips. "Well.." Jungkook said with a raised brow. "I did come up with the idea?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung. Taehyung nodded. "By all means." Taehyung gestured. Jungkook didn't waste time as he hovered over Jimin, the older smiled as he pulled Jungkook down. His fingers running through the sides of Jungkook's hair.

"Don't hold back. Kookie.."

Jimin whispered against his lips. With that Jungkook embraced Jimin's kiss, the two moved their lips in a hungry manner. Taehyung wasn't sure what to do, at the moment he just wanted to watch. He sat in the chair as he watched his boyfriend and crush engage in a heated make out session.

Jimin was definitely a dominant type, at this point he was straddling Jungkook as his hands roamed the younger, Kookie's big hands caressed Jimin's flawless skin. Grinding on the younger as they both moaned in unison, Jimin's fiery kisses moved further and further down Jungkook's body as the younger's fingers curled into the older's blond locks, he was too caught up into ecstasy to see Taehyung looking over the two. But it didn't go unnoticed from Jimin, his gaze looked over to the gray-haired beauty. He winked as he gestured for him to come over, Taehyung got up as he crawled onto the bed. Jimin immediately kissed Taehyung, wanting to feel those lips on his along with his body for such a long time. All the pinned-up sexual frustration he unleashed on him. They engaged in a battle of tongue-kiss. Taehyung was more dominant then Jungkook as he was determine to win, he did just that. Jimin pulled from the kiss, biting the other's bottom lip.

"I want you to fuck me first." His voice was coated in lust as she spoke against his lips. From those words along the tent in Taehyung's underwear grew. "I'll fuck Kookie, and you fuck me at the same time." Jimin's body was overheated from the passion brewing in his body. Taehyung nodded, Jimin turned back to Jungkook, as he leaned down and kissed him. Jungkook melted into Jimin's touch. Jimin's lips trailed to Jungkook's neck as he spoke softly against it, at the same Taehyung was sliding down Jimin's underwear, seeing that juicy ass on full display all for his eyes. He smacked it as he gripped it. Jimin yelled as he giggled.

"Kookie, baby. I'm going to fuck you and Daddy Tae is going to fuck me. Okay baby boy?" He kissed his neck so sensually. Jungkook was letting out whiny moans as he nodded. A true sub, Jimin thought. Taehyung went into his nightstand as he pulled out a tube of banana flavored lube. It was his favorite fruit and he loved adding it when he eat out Kookie- yes it was editable.

Taehyung handed Jimin the lube as he leaned into his ear. "It's editable." He smiled against Jimin's skin. Jimin smiled too. He squeezed a small amount into his fingers as he handed the bottle to Taehyung. Jimin leaned down eye-level to Jungkook's puckering hole, he kissed it softly as Jungkook jerked with a soft gasp. Jimin licked a long stride from his hole to his balls all the way up his length. He took his lubes fingers as he slowly pushed two fingers into the younger, he wasn't a virgin he could handle two fingers...for now.