3

**This story contains sexual content** 

12 April 2015

"Lindsey, please listen--"

"Harry, this is the third time! It can't be a coincidence!"

"It really is, just please hear me out."

I walk away from Harry, heading out of the bedroom and into the lounge, but he follows right behind me.

"You're overreacting, Lindsey!"

"Am I? Then why is it the third time you've been seen with her so late at night? Hmm?"

He sighs deeply and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"We were at the same party, and just happened to leave at the same time. We barely spoke two words to each other!"

"How am I supposed to believe that, Harry? You were supposed to call me before the party and just a few hours after you said you would, those pictures came out. What am I supposed to think?"

"That I was busy? That I was being bombarded by fans? That the paps were blinding me with their bloody cameras? There's loads of reasons why I couldn't call you!"

"You were with the boys before then, doing God knows what, probably doing nothing. You really couldn't find the time to text me or something?!"

"You knew what you were signing up for! I've warned you and told you, time and time again that I am unbelievably busy! I'm not always going to have the time to call you. My life is such a mess at times to the point where I don't even know what day it is. You have to give me a break, Lindsey!"

"If you don't know this already, you're on break for practically two whole months, and yet, I've barely seen you! I just feel like you don't want to spend time with me," I can't help it, my throat closes and my eyes well up.

"No, no, no don't cry. I hate seeing you cry."

"I don't want to but I'm really upset," I cross my arms over my chest and look down at my feet.

He sighs quietly and comes over to me. Even though I'm still angry with him, I let him wrap his arms around me. This is the most contact I've gotten from him in several weeks.

"If only you'd been patient, you'd know that I'd been planning a holiday for us. Wanted it to be a surprise," He laughs and kisses the top of my head.

I lift my head away from his chest and look up at him wide eyed. "Really?"

He nods, a small smile on his lips, but I'm frowning.

"Now I feel like a bitch, I'm sorry Harry."

"It's alright, love, I can see why you'd be upset. We leave in two days by the way."

"Where are we going?"

"Can't tell you, it's a surprise," He smiles deviously and I groan.

"You and your surprises."

"You love them, admit it."

I lay my head back on his chest and nod, because I really do love them.

"I'm really sorry, Harry. Let's never fight again."

"We're going to fight, Lindsey. We're going to hurt each other's feelings and say horrible things, because couples do that sometimes. You have to make it through the hard times in order to have the good times. It's just like how winter turns into spring."