𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

╔═══════════════╗

Once he's gazed upon her, a man is forever changed
The bravest men return with darkened hearts and phantom pain
- La Belle Fleur Sauvage, Lord Huron

➴ 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙥. + 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

warning: smoking?

╚═══════════════╝

┍━━━━・゚:*  ☽ ❂ ☾  *:・゚━━━━┑

It was nearing dusk when you stepped out of your house, across the road, under the flickering streetlight, Boris stood, hands in his pockets, eyes glued on the early Christmas lights your neighbor had set up.

He didn't notice your presence until you poke his side and his reverie came to halt, he jolted in surprise, making you giggle. He looks all tough and rebellious but he's just a cute little softie just like almost everybody else.

"[Y/N]! Crap, you scared me!" he says, hand on his chest.

"Come on, don't be a pussy, doesn't fit you."

"I'm not being a pussy!" He argues.

*

The two of you walked in a companionable silence as you both let the cold air hit your face. Most days always goes like this, when the sky is about to get gloomier, you would get out of your house and walk with Boris, it doesn't necessarily required for both of you to talk, just stroll aimlessly until your feet get numb.

Boris stopped walking when you reached the docks, empty and void of people and boats. He motioned you to sit on a boulder overlooking the onyx colored sea glistening when the moonlight hits it.

Ever since Boris moved here, you felt an odd feeling around him, as if there's someone he's missing but you never considered asking him about that. You became friends when he approached you (awkwardly) while you were walking around the neighborhood and since then he'd been accompanying you.

You don't know how long have you been sitting there when he starts to dig in his pockets, he lifts a pocket of cigarettes and a lighter. He brings the cigarette between his lips and lights it as if he'd done this million times, you've never seen him smoke before nor mention it so when your body immediately reacted through coughing he raised a questioning eyebrow at you.

"Can you not?" you glared at him, he was taken aback before pulling the cigarette out and throws the thing without even reaching the middle. "I have asthma." you say, now calmly.

"Sorry," he apologizes bit sheepish, scratching the back of his neck, "won't do that again in front of you darling." He smiles

"You should never do that again!" you reply, voice unusually high pitched.

He must've felt your embarrassment because on the way home he continuously teased you.

When you stopped in front of your house, before you could say goodbyes, he pulled you in hug then kissed the top of your head before whispering, "Thank you." Loud enough to be heard in your own little world.

He lets go and walks away but he turns back, a hand raised and soft, geniune smile on his face and he mouths, "See you tomorrow."

┕━━━━・゚:*  ☽ ❂ ☾  *:・゚━━━━┙

𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖘 !
┕━ long time no see !
        here's a short imagine
        sorry for not posting :<
┕━ it was supposed to be
        a Richie imagine but
        idk you can imagine
        him instead idrc
┕━ strange trails by lord
        huron is a bop 😌👌🏼
┕━ unedited, we die
        like men

-𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 | 𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 2019