𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

╔═══════════════╗

❝ i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck ❞— 𝟓𝟎𝟓, arctic monkeys

— 𝟓𝟎𝟓, arctic monkeys

[ see also, piledriver waltz by
arctic monkeys/alex turner ]

➴ 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙬. + 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧
( also works with Boris )
assassins au

warnings: guns (?), angst, ambiguous ending

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

here comes the angst train choo choo motherfuckers

* [ would you guys like
an imagine with
anime au, like
kimi no na wa
(your name) au
or sumthing ??? ] *

╚═══════════════╝

[Y/C/D] — your codename

┍━━━━・゚:*  ☽ ❂ ☾  *:・゚━━━━┑

they hadn't meant to fall in love, not when they were this close to killing him. the plan had been well thought-out, meticulously arranged and plenty flawless for a basic assassination. the premise was that they'd be close, like the usual, cliched method, be there for them whether be their friend or lover as long as you get their heartbeat flat, you'll be paid good money.

a few months back, the arrangement was as easy as blinking your eye, but the client demanded more, they wanted (Y/N) to be so close to their victim that it hurts. it was written on the rules: as long  as the client pays massive amount of money you have to follow obediently. this ain't new for the professional (Y/C/N), who without batting an eye follows orders like a dog blinded by loyalty.
working numbly in a hurtful environment takes years to develop, takes epochs to take form and manifest but the wait is totally worth it when you don't feel the cold sweat, the guilt and dread blossoming from inside your guts and the feeling of self-hatred for obeying cowards who don't want filth on their palms.

but (Y/N) failed slow and miserably, like that betrayal piercing through the body as the scene slowly yet surely unfold in their very own eyes. it was agony.

it was three months worth of "love" when it had been the end of all things, their chief had probably seen it coming so by that time he pulled the curtains up so that he could see the true natures of (Y/N).

the scene went like this: it was a cold, dreaded afternoon when they had woken up on their shared apartment. it had been raining thus the oversleeping. he wasn't there when they woke up, although the wrinkles and folds of the blankets comforted them by the thought that without a doubt, he had been there with them and last night wasn't just a mirage of desperate thoughts.