Part 33: Masky x Toby Request!

* ANOTHER REQUEST! *jumps up and down excitedly* This is one of my favorite ships beside Matt x Mello and Ereri. Thank you so much.

~*Masky x Toby One-Shot*~

Masky's POV:

I sat down on the couch, ready to take a nap after this horribly long day. But before I could get settled, someone pokes me in the eye.

“BOO," Toby yells, poking me again.

“Ouch, get off of me." I grumble, pushing him off of me and standing up. Can he just stop bothering me for one evening? I think, rubbing my temples. I will admit, I love this idiot, but he can be so annoying.

“But.....I-I wanted to h-hang out!" he whines, tugging on the back of my hoodie (He wears a hoodie right?)

I groan, turning around quickly to face him. “Toby, can you just let me sleep?"

His face lights up as if he has an idea, Oh no. “Okay, maybe later..." He walks away with a smirk on his face.

“Now...I can relax," I mumble, walking up rhe stairs to my room. Once I'm in my room, I close the door and plop down onto my comfortable bed, then slowly fall asleep.

Toby's POV:

I smile and walk upstairs after seeing that Masky had already gone up. I have a plan. I'm going to go up to his room and lay down and sleep next to him.

Perfect plan. I know it'll work.

I continue to walk down the hallway all the way to Masky's room.

Once I'm at his door, I open it slowly and step inside; then I walk over to his bed, take off my shoes, and crawl under the blanket and wrap my arms around Masky's waist.

I slowly fall asleep.

Masky's POV:

As I wake up, I feel something warm holding me from behind. I try to get up, but I am held down. Something breaths on my ear and I shiver.

The person behind me shuffles awake and I turn around to look at who it was. Toby.

“What are you doing in my bed?!" I shout in exasperation.

H-he's in my bed. He was holding me.

“I am so sorry Masky.....but I wanted to sleep next to you," Toby whispers in my ear.

I shiver at how close he was now...so close. I can't control myself, though he is the most annoying person, I kiss him.

Surprisingly, he kisses back.

Toby's POV:

He kissed me! Yes!

I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his waist once again, pulling him closer.

His breaths becomes more ragged, and so does mine. I pull away so we can breath; I open my eyes and look at him. His face is bright red.

“I t-thought you hated m-me," I say, still holding him to me. Our bodies are so close.

“Why......why would you think that?" He kisses my nose and pulls himself out of my arms and off of the bed. “We need to go downstairs, seems it's morning. We need breakfast."

I nod. That....that means. “WAFFLES!" I yell and kiss his lips before running downstairs.

Masky's POV:

“Idiot," I mumble and run downstairs too.

--Downstairs in the kitchen--

When we, well I, make it downstairs, I walk into the kitchen where Toby is grabbing twenty waffles.

“Are you really going to eat all those?" EJ asks, eating a kidney, and sitting on the counter.

I sit down at the counter and give Toby a questioning look.

“Yes, of course I am." Toby states, eating all of them.

I just shake my head and walk over to him, kissing his cheek before EJ could even glance over.

LJ walks into the kitchen, licking on a lolly pop. “Hey guys." He walks over to EJ and gives him a flirtatious smirk. (A/N: New ship? No, well I'm still doing it.)

EJ's mask is covering it up, but I can tell he is blushing.

Toby's POV:

EJ and LJ? I would have never guessed. “Hey Masky, lets go up to your room," I whisper, taking his hand and rushing him up the stairs, down the hallway and into his room.

“EJ and LJ?" I ask, sitting on his bed.

He shrugs his shoulders and replies, “They have sort of been acting like this for a while. The strange thing though," he sits down next to me, “is that LJ who is the only one who acts flirty."

I smile and laugh, “That's not strange. That's EJ."

Masky laughs too and kisses my lips, I automatically kiss back. As I pull away I pull him close to me and whisper in his ear, “I love you."

And he replies back, “I love you too."

I kiss his lips again.

~*Back To Real Life~*

Me: So? Good or bad? I think I did a pretty good job. Thank you for the request. Oh, and before I forget, I will try and publish the other request of PewdieKen. For I have not been able to work on it, and will try to publish it today. If not, I will publish it tomorrow, no doubt about it. Well, that's the end of this part, until the next one.