Will you... (x reader)

This takes place at the Hi5 Dundies. Woods and you have been dating for 2 years and living together for one.

Y/N = your name, n/n = nickname, m/n = middle name, l/n = last name, f/c = favourite colour

Your P.O.V

"Thank you all for coming and a giant thank you to Domi for organising and planning this entire event!" Woods announces as everyone cheers and claps. "Now, I have one more thing that I would like to say. (Y/N) can you please join me up here?" He asks me as he holds out his hand. I laugh a bit and put my drink down. I flatten out my dress and walk to the front. "What are you up to?" I asks quietly. I'm extremely confused. "Just listen (N/N)." Woods says and winks. He brings the microphone back to his mouth and starts to speak.

"As all of you know, (y/n) and I have been dating for a while. Two years today to be exact." Everyone cheers again and I blush. "We've been living together for half of that. These past two years have been the best years of my life. We've gone on countless road trips, got matching tattoos, sung a whole lot of karaoke, binged a hell of a lot of shows and made some of the most amazing and special memories together. (Y/n), you're not just my girlfriend, you're my best friend and I love you so freaking much. I could spend a lifetime with you, and I plan to." Woods says to me. I start to tear up as he gets down on one knee and gets a little (f/c) box out of his jacket. "(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n), would you do me the honour of becoming my wife and marry me?" Woods asks me and opens the box revealing a beautiful but simple diamond ring. Everyone cheers and claps then immediately shushes so they can hear my answer.

I'm in tears, happy tears. I frantically nod my head and hold my hand out. "Yes, of course I'll marry you Woodland!" I say the best I could. Everyone starts cheering the loudest that they have that night. As soon as the ring is on my finger, he picks me up and spins me around. He puts me down and we share a passionate kiss. Everyone is still cheering. "I love you so much Woods." I say as soon as we part. "I love you too." He says and kisses me again. Domi comes up and takes the microphone from Woods. We walk to our seats as she starts talking. I don't know what she's saying, I'm too distracted by Woods whispering in my ear, "How about we celebrate tonight?" I look at him as he winks. I blush and nod a little. I think (y/n) (m/n) Demars has a nice ring to it.

Published:(17/12/19 10:03pm) Words:(478)