The Buck Pass - Chapter 15

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Four Stingers In The Honey Pot

The Honey Pot was, in the politest possible of terms, a dump. Nestled along the edge of Queens Boulevard (otherwise known as “The Boulevard of Death”) in Sunnyside, Queens, the club was a dark, dingy cavern, filled with foul smells, grimy furniture, and some of the most dejected souls in human existence. Neon lights, advertising cheap brands of beer and cigarettes, decorated the walls; black plastic chairs surrounded a shabby, rundown stage; a dim, flickering spotlight tried its best to focus on the lone, tarnished pole that sprung up from the floorboards – and on the woman who was mounting it.

Truly, she was a sight for sore scrotums. With curves so sharp they should have come with a warning sign, a luscious pair of glistening, bubble-gum pink lips, and a long, voluminous mane of strawberry-blonde hair, Candy Castle was the stuff that wet dreams were made of. Wearing nothing but a tiny bikini made of sparkly pink rhinestones, she wrapped her long limbs around the pole, rubbed her body against it seductively, and gyrated around it, making every man in the room wish that he could take its place. Wolf whistles and catcalls filled the air, escalating to a deafening roar of mass sexual frustration. A crowd of men surrounded the stage, enthusiastically waving fistfuls of cash at Candy and hoping that, in exchange, she would offer them an up-close view of her incredible body.

Dino and his friends slinked in quietly, taking their place amongst the other entranced rubberneckers. Candy, spotting fresh blood, shimmied over to them. Sensuously, she ran her hands over her body, shaking her hips as she made her way closer to Aman. She knelt down in front of him, her smooth thigh inches from his face.

“Uh huh, that’s it, baby.” He groaned in pleasure while sliding a five-dollar bill under the thin line of pink rhinestones that made up the side of her G-string.

Candy smiled sweetly at him, giving him the benefit of a few extra thrusts before moving on to Wezner.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah!” he yelled excitedly, as Candy turned around, arching her back and bending over to give him a good look at her perfectly round, firm buttocks. Letting his fingers linger a bit longer than necessary over her smooth skin, Wezner stuck a ten-dollar bill under the flimsy strand of rhinestones that “covered” her backside. Candy, smiling even wider, shook her hips for Wezner’s amusement. She then danced over to Mohinder, who began applauding wildly before she even started to lean over him. When presented with the bounteous wonder that was her bosom, he gave a high-pitched squeal and stuffed what looked like an entire week’s salary down her cleavage.

Mohinder was still clapping enthusiastically as Candy shimmied away, heading towards Dino. Crouching down in front of him, she spread her legs apart and thrust her pelvis at him suggestively. It was her signature move, the one that always brought in the biggest tips.

But Dino gave her nothing.

Of course, he whistled and cheered his approval, as entertained by her body as the others had been. But, he wasn’t about to part with his hard-earned cash – those little green pieces of paper that allowed him to stay in his apartment, to buy food, and which would, eventually, put his poems into print. Money was precious to Dino, way too precious to toss away, even if he would be tossing it into the sparkly, rhinestone abyss that was Candy’s crotch.

Candy frowned at him, molding her thick, moist lips into an adorable pout. She continued to bump and grind in his direction, silently demanding her tip. The crowd of men, who were displaying varied degrees of drunkenness, lent their verbal support.