1.

Wilbur opened his eyes.

His vision slowly adjusted to the darkness. He felt rope tightly holding his wrists and ankles to the chair he found himself sitting in.

He looked around and realization hit him.

He was in a dark room with only one window, tied to a chair, which was sitting in front of a table.

What was I... doing before this? I was waiting for the bus and...

His head started to ache as he tried to remember.

He moved his arms around trying to free himself, to no avail.

He heard the door in front of him open and shut, footsteps followed, which echoed in the dim, empty room.

Wilburs head shot up and he sat up straight.

The light that barely escaped the blinds on the window slightly illuminated the mans figure, but Wilbur could not see his face.

He had large curly horns and straight, brown hair.

"Hello, Wilbur." The man said.

"I just have a few questions for you," His tone lowered. "You're going to do exactly what I ask, got it pretty boy?"

Wilbur remained silent.

The man chuckled. "I'll take that as a yes." He paused. "Now..." His tone was much more threatening now.

The man slammed a newspaper on the table, causing Wilbur to jump.

The man laughed once more.

Wilbur looked up, now able to see the bottom half of his face.

He had cleanly shaven facial hair, and a single golden tooth.

He looked back down at the newspaper.

SchlattCoin is a Scam?

That was his article. He wrote that.

Then it hit him like a train.

Fear set in. Wilbur spoke now, his voice shaky. "S-schlatt?"

Schlatt chuckled softly. "Mind explaining this, Virgo?"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Travis! Kate!" The boy with fish fins on his face called. "COME ON!! WE HAVE TO DO THIS HIT!!" He called again.

"Geez, calm down Cooper." Kate said as she came down the stairs, nailbat in hand.

She had medium length blonde hair, which was pushed to one side over her shoulder. She wore a red shoulderless sweater, some ripped black skinny jeans, and black leather boots.

"Why do you think you can boss us around?" She said.

Cooper sighed as he tugged on the strings of his murky green hoodie. "Because Carson is doing something with Charlie, so he can't come, which puts ME in charge."

"COOPER WHERE ARE MY DAGGERS!?!" A voice called from upstairs.

"YOURE GROUNDED FROM THEM BECAUSE OF LAST TIME!"

"WHAT!?" The voice got closer.

A boy with shiba ears and a tail tumbled down the stairs. He quickly caught himself by grabbing the railing. He stood up, brushed off his pastel orange hoodie, and spoke,