Something happened after the last dare...

Neko: Hey guys. So, Black and Yuki are having a huge fight after the dare. Apparently, Black found a note saying Yuki wants to break up and be with Gogeta. So now they're fighting.

(From the living room) Fine! Be that way then!

Neko: ...

*comes where Neko is* Can't you believe it?! He thinks I want to be with Gogeta! Ha! That's ridiculous!

Neko: Well, he did show affection towards you.

I just hate it! First you and then this! What should I do?

Neko: Maybe, you should spend some time away from him. If this continues, it's best to actually break up with him.

You think? But then Gogeta is gonna think I'm available and that's gonna upset Black more. 

Neko: I really think this is for the best Yu.

Ok. You're right.

Neko: Come on. I'll treat ya with ice cream.

Ok..

~Meanwhile~

Black: That mortal! He wants to break us up! No one can break the gods! And now, I yelled at my Sweetheart...

Zamasu: Calm down my comrade. Blackmail him back. While you're at it, win back Yuki's love.

Black: How do you know how to handle these things?

Zamasu: When you watch too much romance films.... Anyways, I'm saying that you're still the God that you are and you love her, then trust me on this.

Black: Ah~. I see.

Zamasu: I'll help you. After all, you are me.

Black: Why of course.

Zamasu: *looks at you* If you want, make sure to comment down your dares and/or asks. And until next time...

Black and Zamasu: Stab you later nigens!