Chapter 5 - The Culprit

After looking away from each other, I had heard someone's footsteps coming closer to me from behind.

"Oh if it isn't *Y/N* and Satania. Good morning" Raphiel said with a smile.

"Eh, Raphiel?!" Satania shouted while freaking out.

"Are you okay?" I asked Satania, quite concerned with how she's reacting.

"She's a sadistic angel and is always out to get me!" Satania said quite annoyed.

Raphiel had then looked at Satania's hand and noticed the wrap of the already eaten Melon Bread.

"Did you just eat a Melon Bread?" Raphiel asked.

"Y-yeah, what about it?" Satania said cautiously.

"I was just wondering" Raphiel said as she began to look confused.

"Yeah, some dog took her Melon Bread so I decided to go buy her one" I said.

"O-oh, is that so?" Raphiel said as she scratched her face with her index finger.

As I continued looking at her reactions, I began putting the pieces together. As much as I didn't wanna believe it, I was certain the dog that kept stealing Satania's Melon Bread definitely belongs to Raphiel.

"Well I'm going to go. See you guys in class" Raphiel said as she waved us goodbye.

As I thought about it, I wondered what the reason behind it was? Could it be she's a bully? No, as much of an airhead Satania is, I'm pretty sure she can stand up for herself and would know what bullying is. Then what could it be. I knew I wasn't gonna find the answers I wanted sitting around so I have decided to get to the bottom of it.

Lunch Time

As Lunch Time finally arrived, Satania had accidentally bumped into Raphiel as she tried to leave the classroom, causing Raphiel to drop her lunch.

"Oh, my bad" Satania said while giving a half assed apology.

Of course she wouldn't apologise properly, this is Satania we're talking about.

"My lunch is now ruined. You have to go buy me a new one" Raphiel said.

"Oh no" Vignette said as she sighed.

"This is gonna be fun" Gabriel said with a smirk.

By both their reactions, I knew that whatever was going to happen next was gonna be intense. I stood and watched the problem unfold.

"I don't have any money on me right now" Satania said.

"Oh? You don't have any? There's still another way you can make it up to me" Raphiel said with an evil grin.

"A-and what's that?" Satania asked worriedly.

Then, Raphiel began taking off her shoe and sat on the desk, stretching her foot forward.

"You have to get on all fours and lick my foot like a dog" Raphiel said.

Okay, I'd totally be lying if I said it didn't excite me a little. Of course I'm not a monster and gonna watch her get embarrassed like that.

"Here, take mine" I said.

"Huh?" Raphiel said, confused as to what I just said.

"You can have my lunch, that way the issue is resolved" I said.

Satania had looked up at me and was in disbelief as to what I just did.

"O-oh, yeah" Raphiel said with a confused smile.