Christmas gift

It was almost Christmas and there were a lot of offers on every shop. Dazai didn't know which to start with. He looked around until he finally found the perfect gift.

"Couple rings." He mumbled.

He walked into the jewelry and saw a lot of people making a line, so he had to go to the back of the line. It didn't seemed he was going to be done with this anytime soon.

Dazai: I'll be home late.

Chuuya: Why?

Dazai: Something came up. I'll call you when I'm done. Love you <3

Chuuya: Love you too.

Dazai stared at the screen of his phone shocked. Chuuya never simply said 'I love you' to him. It was more in a indirect way and he always blushed like crazy when Dazai said it. Well, that was in the beginning. They've been dating for a year now so he was already use to it. It was their second Christmas together. They started dating around this time.

*

After two long hours of waiting to get his turn. Dazai finally was in the counter. He picked what he would call "the perfect rings" for them. The rings box was really pretty but not as much as the ring. It had diamonds around it and the size difference was adorable.

It started snowing and he saw a lot of people on the streets taking photos by the Christmas tree. Christmas songs could be hear everywhere.

"I'm home Chuuya!" He shouted. No one answered. He looked around the room and notice a note stick to the refrigerator.

I'll be back in a bit. I made dinner so heat it up and eat.

-Chuuya

Dazai took off his jacket and turn on the TV. He heated up the food Chuuya had prepare for him. He ate at the same time he watched TV.

~with Chuuya~

Since Dazai was going to take some time to come back, Chuuya decide to use this opportunity to go out and buy his gift. He went in a bookstore. It took a while but he finally found it. Dazai had talked about this book for the past few months. He had been looking for that book for a long time but he never found it.

He headed back home and found a way to hide the book from Dazai because he was sure he was already home by now.

"I'm back."

"Where have you been?" Dazai asked in a whining tone. "I missed you."

"I was only gone for 30 minutes."

"It felt like years to me."

Dazai stared as Chuuya headed to their bedroom. He stopped him from entering the room. "Seriously. Where were you?" Dazai asked him again in a serious tone.

"I just went for a walk."

"You could have waited for me." Dazai lift his (Chuuya's) chin up.

"You said you were going to come late." Chuuya stated. He turned his head avoiding Dazai's gaze. Dazai grabbed his waist and hugged him. "I was worry."

Chuuya smiled and then realize he was smiling at Dazai and blushed. "I-I'm not weak, just so you know!" Dazai laughed knowing he was being his usual tsundere-self. Dazai leaned closer to his face until their lips were just centimeters away from each other. Chuuya closed his eyes expecting Dazai to kiss him but he didn't. Dazai backed away. When he was about to leave, Chuuya grabbed his hand and stopped him from leaving. He lean on him and kissed him. Dazai really knew how to get Chuuya in dere mode.

Dazai shoved his tongue in Chuuya's mouth making his face heat up. He stops kissing him and walks away to get a box. "We haven't finished decorating the house completely." Dazai commented.

Chuuya held the box in his hands now. "I'll finish decorating the living room and you go decorated the kitchen." Chuuya said. Dazai nodded.

Chuuya looked in the box and found a mistletoe. He put the mistletoe up. Dazai walked into the room and notice Chuuya standing in the doorway. "You done?" Chuuya nodded. Dazai looked up and notice the mistletoe and glanced at Chuuya. "Do you like my kisses that much that you put a mistletoe so we can kiss?" Chuuya blushed and turned his head. "N-no, of course not!"

"If I wanted to kiss you I could do it whenever I want, baka!" Chuuya realized what he just said and blushed again.

"Is that so?" Chuuya saw that malicious smirk on Dazai's face that told him he was gonna make him do something embarrassing. "Then give me the kiss, Chuuya~"

Chuuya's pride didn't let him rejected Dazai and did what he was told. He lean on him again and stood on his tiptoes. Dazai grabbed his face and lean down so Chuuya could easily kiss him. His lips touch Dazai. Chuuya shoved his tongue in Dazai's mouth this time and that shocked him a bit. They moved their tongues around each other's until they were both out of breath. Chuuya panted more than Dazai.

"I'll take this as my Christmas gift."

"That's not your real Christmas gift though. Is part of it." Chuuya said a little embarrassed. "It's not Christmas yet so I won't give it to you until then."

"Well, I will give you yours now because I want you to have it." Dazai opened the ring box and Chuuya stared at it amazed. He looked like he was gonna cry out of happiness.

"Give me your hand. I'll put it on you."

Chuuya gave him his hand and Dazai put the ring on his finger and Chuuya put the other ring on Dazai's.

"I love you, Chuuya."

"I love you too." He whispered in Dazai's ear.