New Year's Eve

Chuuya had just arrived from a long day of work. Even though, it was New year's Eve, Chuuya still had to work because money doesn't fall from the sky for him or anyone (unless your rich).

He fell asleep as soon as his head touch the pillow.

"Chuuya." He could hear his name being called from a far. It was that familiar voice again, calling for him. Was it a nightmare or a dream to hear his name being called with that tone again?

His eyes opened and the light was blocked by a brunette man sitting beside him. Chuuya sat up and stared confused at the man. "What are you doing here, Dazai?" He asked.

"I was just passing by."

"And you decide to break into someone's house." Chuuya glared at him.

"No. I decided to visit." Dazai answered.

Chuuya looked at the clock. "I was asleep for 2 hours. When did you arrived?"

"I was here since the beginning, but you looked tired so I just let you sleep." Dazai stated. "You drool all over me, you know?" He said a little disgusted.

Chuuya gave him a questioning look. "You were using me as a pillow." Chuuya blushed and stayed silence. Dazai moved himself closer to the ginger and pulled him into an embrace. Chuuya didn't accept him at first but he gave in and rest his head on Dazai's shoulder.

"Spending together the last hours before a new year starts is nice, isn't it Chuuya?" He looked over at the ginger. He noticed Chuuya getting all flustered from those few words that he said. Dazai smiled and hugged him. "Why do you gotta be so cute!!" Dazai started kissing him everywhere.

"Chuuya, marry m–"

"NO." Dazai felt like he had being stabbed in the heart.

"Why not?"

"First of all, I would have to spend the rest of my life with you, do you know how hard that would be? Second, You are always annoying me and you break into my house all the time and leave bandages all over the place. Do you want me to continue?" He saw Dazai's sad eyes and said, "Besides all that we are already like a married couple."

"You felt bad for me?" Dazai asked. He made Chuuya sit on his lap. He grabbed his chin and made him turned his head. He shoved his tongue in his mouth and rolled it around Chuuya's. The kiss felt too good for Chuuya that it aroused him. Dazai stopped kissing him to say the next words, "Chuuya, for this new year let's have lots sex."

Chuuya's face completely turned red. He punched his face which made Dazai back away. "The next time you say something like that I'll kill you more than 24 time in 500 different ways!"

"Okay, okay. Being kill by you sounds painful but I like teasing you." Dazai gave him a smirk.

The sounds of fireworks interrupted their little "argument". They looked out the window. Dazai grabbed his hand and dragged him outside to have a better view of the fireworks. A nostalgic feeling invaded the air around them as they looked at each other. The light of the fireworks made Chuuya's beautiful blue eyes look like he was about to cry.

"Chuuya, I'll make you my wife."

The ginger looked at him annoyed, but when he was about to punch him Dazai grabbed his hand and said, "I, Osamu Dazai take you, Chuuya Nakahara as my wife and husband, to have and hold you, from this day forward. . . Till death do us apart."

Before Chuuya could say anything the brunette tasted his lips with a kiss. He had been drinking before coming back home so his lips had the flavor of wine. "I take you as my husband too, Osamu Dazai. Till death do us apart." 

**********

A/N: this one shot(s) didn't go as I planned. It's only three parts because I underestimated the time (that I had to complete it). I'm really sorry that I couldn't write a proper one shots. Even so, thanks for reading and I hope you'll spend a good New Year's Eve with your family and friends.