Long-distance relationship

* A/N: Just like the title said Chuuya and Dazai have been in a long-distance relationship for quite a few months but Chuuya is coming back to Yokohama for Christmas (smut).

***********************************

"I'm sorry." Chuuya said through the phone. "I probably won't make it for Christmas."

"It's okay." Dazai smiled painfully as he heard the voice of his lover through the phone. "I'll call you tomorrow so we won't feel so lonely."

"Okay. I..." Chuuya looked up at the sky as he said the next words, "I miss you."

Dazai's heart broke in that instant and he felt like crying. "Chuuya's gonna make me cry."

"Hahaha, sorry." Chuuya faked a laugh trying to hide his sadness.

"Well, bye. I'll talk to you tomorrow." They both hang up. Dazai couldn't help but feel depressed about it. He already had plans and he wished so very much that Chuuya would actually be able to come.

He took a deep breath and went out for some beers. As he headed to the liquor stored he saw all this couples on his way there. It made him feel so fucking lonely. He went back home and sat down on the floor as he drank the whole package of beers he bought. All by himself since everybody else was busy and surely wouldn't want to drink with him.

He continue drinking and drinking until he felt so dizzy and ended up throwing up. Dazai laid on the couch as he stared at the ceiling. He still felt kinda dizzy. His eyes slowly close and he felt asleep.

*

The ginger was waiting in the airport. It was exactly ten o'clock on December 24th. His flight was delayed duo to the weather in his area. He was afraid that he wouldn't be able to surprised Dazai  like he had planned to.

He was able to arrived on Yokohama (he had to take two different flights). He ran as fast as he could. Thirty minutes before midnight and it would take him around twenty minutes to get to Dazai's apartment plus there was a lot of traffic to call a taxi. He ran all the way to Dazai's apartment and he actually arrived a few minutes earlier than he predicted.

He knocked on the door waiting for Dazai to open.

The brunette woke up when he heard the knocking on his door. He opened the door and stood there confused at seeing his lover standing outside. "Am I still drunk?" Dazai asked to himself. Chuuya ignored what Dazai said and just jumped on his arms. "What are you talking about, shitty Dazai?" Dazai didn't care if he was hallucinating because of how much he drank. The only important thing is that his chibi was right there, in front of him. Holdings onto him tightly.

"Chuuya." Dazai looked at him and he couldn't contain the urge to kiss him. He first just touched his lips a few times until he shoved his tongue in the ginger's mouth and desperately kiss him. Chuuya pushed him away because he was completely out of breath.

"What the fuck. You really are drunk. If you were sober you would've never kiss me like this."

Dazai grabbed his waist and pushed him down on the bed. Chuuya blushed realizing what Dazai wanted to do. The ginger put his arms around Dazai and kissed him putting his tongue on Dazai's mouth. He turned things around, Chuuya was now on top of Dazai. He first took his own cloth off, slowly to seduce him more. Dazai licked his lips as be enjoyed the view. After Chuuya was completely naked it, he took off Dazai's shirt and unzipped his pants. 

His hard member was now visible to the eyes of Chuuya. He licked his fingers and then introduced them in his ass to loose himself up. He made a 'tch' sound since his fingers weren't enough to satisfy him. Dazai notice this so he ran his hand all the way down to Chuuya's ass and put his fingers inside him. Chuuya gasped at the sudden actions of the brunette. His insides were loosened up enough for Dazai to just thrust his dick in Chuuya. The ginger moved his hips on his own making Dazai feel good.

*

December 25th...

Chuuya stared at Dazai and lean down to kiss his cheek. "Merry Christmas, Dazai."

The brunette pulled him down and hugged him. "Merry Christmas Chuuya!" Chuuya blushed realizing that Dazai was pretending to be sleeping a all the time. "If you are awake then just say it next time, stupid." Chuuya said trying to pushed him away.

"I wasn't hallucinating after all. I'm happy that Chuuya took care of me yesterday." Dazai smirked.

Chuuya blushed and gave up on trying to push the brunette away and just gave in and hugged him back.

"You'll stay here for new year, right?"

"Yes. In fact I won't be leaving anymore."

"That's good. Chuuya most really have miss me." Dazai said in a mocking tone.

"Look who's talking..." Chuuya mumbled.

******

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm sorry because I didn't have a lot of time to edit today so there will probably be some mistakes. Anyways, I hope you'll have a great time with your family and love ones. Once again, Merry Christmas!

--Author-Chan ^^