Angry Ashton

Me and Ashton have been arguing so much lately and i didnt know what the cause was.

He was just always so angry. Maybe i havent been giving it to him good. Or maybe i havent been giving it to him enough.

But this time i sat on our bed in our one bedroom apartment when suddenly he comes in marching, slams the door and seats himself on the couch.

"get over here!" He said in an actual sexy tone because his accent was just hot. "Coming!" I said trying to take him serious.

He sat there on the couch looking so sexy because his big old muscles and i could see the sweat drippin off his face.

"Get on your knees."

"Okay Ash."

"Now, now before you get on your knees strip please."

I began to take off my booty shorts and crop top when i was just about ready to unclip my braw and take my red laced panties off when he suddenly interrupted me.

"Wait leave those on, and actually seat your self right here." He said patting his hands on his crotch.

He then began to kiss my neck and squeeze my thighs. To be honest i was getting really turned on. I could feel his hardness through his black basketball shorts he was wearing. So i started kissing him and intensly started kissing down his neck and finally reached his tip that i kissed but went back up to him to kiss as a sign of a tease.

He unclipped my braw and had me lay my knees on the couch with my head bending over towards his dick.

I leaned in and began to suck. I made sure that i deep throated even though it doesnt do anything but Ash really likes when i do that because he likes to be reminded how far i can go until i choke because he knows his dick is to big for my mouth. I did it a couple times and i knew he was enjoying it because he started tugging on my hair. I could hear him moan softly as i stroked and sucked at the same time.

I began to feel his hand move slowly up my thigh as i sucked. He then moved my panties to the side and shoved his 2 long fingers in my entrance.

"Ash..oh my god Ashton"
"What?" He said with a smirk as i looked up at him.

"You know i cant do both at the same time."
"Okay then how bout you take a break real quick and come kiss me."

As i leaned in for a kiss he pushed his fingers in faster and i screamed out being so wet " DADDY .!"

I had just about then cummed right there. Ashton knew that i did so he giggled and just bit my lip and placed my head near his penis again.

"Suck please.."

I began to suck once more and this time he actually came in my mouth, it didnt bother me at all, cum taste like nothing.

"Your a keeper." He whispered thinking i didnt hear him.

So i began to suck again to make sure it was licked clean with my tongue. I then stopped and kissed his forehead.

"Thanks y/n. I really needed that."

"Your welcome Ash i love you."
"I love you too darling, but how bout we take it to the room?"

I laughed and said "your cute and funny." As he kissed my cheek. Maybe i would give him a round 2.