part2 Meet My Friend Calum

We raced to the bedroom and quickly got under the sheets. I knew he was enjoying the fun we were having since he had been so stressed out lately. I really enjoyed seeing him giggle through all this.

This was probably the most fun we have had while having sex.

When suddely we got inturrupted by the sound of someone bardging in through the front door.

"Ashton. Ash, where are you mate?"

I knew that person had an australian accent, it was almost just as sexy as Ashton's but just a little more high pitched. It was honestly adorable.

"Can i come in your room?"

"No, Cal wait let me finish up in here."

Ashton yelled back trying to thrust harder and faster while forcing me closer with his hands. I was moaning lightly so Ashton's friend outside the door wouldnt hear. That would be an odd first impression if he heard me moan before he even met me.

"Well okay. Ill just be out here eatin some chips if you dont mind."

"Go ahead!" Ash yelled back.

10 mins had passed and i thought it was time to stop being rude and meet the lad outside in the living room.

I quickly got dressed but just threw on a laced night gown even though it was mid afternoon.

"Dont walk out in that y/n."

"Why not?" I said turning back with a smirk.

"Because you look really hot and i dont want him to think that, because your all mines."

"Aww Ash, fine ill throw on one of your big shirts."
" yeah aha thats better but wait turn around." He said when he suddenly grabbed by ass he squeezed it so much that his literal fingers were in the middle of my vagina area it honestly turned me on.

"Stop we need to start heading out to talk with your friend."
"Agh your right."

We walked out the door and his friend was just sitting on the couch eating his chips.

"Hi im y/n, Ashtons girlfriend."
"Oh hello i didnt know someone else was here im Calum sorry if i inturrupted anything."
"No your fine. But i can see your enjoying those chips." I said trying to conversate but Ash nudged at me as a sign of telling me to chill and not flirt. But thats not what i was trying to do at all.

"Thats not the only thing im enjoying if you know what i mean." He said in a low voice before he said hello to Ashton.

"Anyway Cal and y/n im gunna go shit real quick see you in a jiffy."

"Okay but hurry back Ashton im gunna miss you."

"Well well y/n your Ashton's girlfriend?"
"Yeah why?"
"Well no reason. But you sure are beautiful y/n."
"Thanks." I said blushing. But that was right when Ashton walked in and assumed i was flirting.

"Calum were actually gunna go somewhere right now so im gunna have to ask you to leave."
"Sure, bye it was nice meeting you."
"Bye it was nice meeting you Cal."

"Bye Calum."

As soon as that door closed behind Calum i knew something was wrong, Ashton gave me the meanest look, even though i knew i didnt do anything wrong at all but i was going to be in trouble.